- Bed was comfortable - Decent fitness room - Free internet access in the lobby - Great place to stay
- 5 minutes away from beale street - Small table to work at - Tv only had one channel - Good rates
- Hotel was very clean - Pool was immaculate - Free shuttle to elvis presley blvd or beale street
- Close porximity to the conference center - Free wifi in the room - Free car parking - Pop corn on arrival
- Lovely staff - Great continental breakfast - Rooms excellent - Service every day
Located in a downtown area of Memphis, the 2-star Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center Midtown offers a casino and an outdoor swimming pool.
This hotel is situated 1.6km away from St. Mary's Episcopal Cathedral, Brown Park and Morris Park. University of Memphis, Mississippi Boulevard Christian Church and Sun Studio are located just 400 meters from the venue.
15km to Memphis International airport.
The non-smoking hotel rooms feature a microwave, a minibar, a writing desk, satellite TV and Wi-Fi as well as coffee/tea makers. They feature private bathrooms with a shower, a bathtub and a hairdryer.
A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served in the dining room. Tea can be savored in the coffee bar.
Aside from car rental, wake up service and dry cleaning, guests can also make use of parking and a safe deposit box.
The hotel’s fitness center has a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 126.
|City Center||Memphis - 1.7 mi|
|Airports||Memphis International (MEM) - 7.1 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Tops Bar-B-Q (cuisine: Barbecue) - 1100 ft, Mot and Ed's (cuisine: American) - 2000 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center Midtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Woodruff-Fontaine House1.0 mi680 Adams Avenue, Memphis
St. Mary's Episcopal Cathedral1.1 mi672-92 Poplar Ave, Memphis
Beale Street Blues Museum1.2 miBeale Street, Memphis
Victorian Village Historic District1.4 miBetween East Parkway and North Manassas St, Memphis
Overton Park1.5 mi1928 Poplar Ave., Memphis
Near the hotel
Mississippi Boulevard Christian Church1400 ft70 North Bellevue Blvd, Memphis
55% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 201100 ft1286 Union Ave
Mot and Ed's
84% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Cuisine: American2000 ft1354 Madison Ave
72% likes this, based on 72 reviews
Cuisine: American, Vegetarian, Family Fare, Diner
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 122200 ft1400 Union Ave
Cuisine: American2100 ft1377 Union Ave
76% likes this, based on 78 reviews
Cuisine: Thai2400 ft1324 Peabody Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.