- Bed was comfortable - Decent fitness room - Free internet access in the lobby - Great place to stay
- 5 minutes away from beale street - Small table to work at - Tv only had one channel - Good rates
- Hotel was very clean - Pool was immaculate - Free shuttle to elvis presley blvd or beale street
- Close porximity to the conference center - Free wifi in the room - Free car parking - Pop corn on arrival
- Lovely staff - Great continental breakfast - Rooms excellent - Service every day
The 2-star Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center Midtown boasts perfect location not far from AutoZone Park, Victorian Village Historic District and St. Mary's Episcopal Cathedral. Since 2007, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Memphis.
It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Sun Studio, Mississippi Boulevard Christian Church.
Just 15 minutes from Memphis International airport.
The hotel's inviting rooms feature cable TV, wireless internet.
A hot hot buffet breakfast is served in a dining room.
Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center Midtown boasts internet access, a business center as well as car rental, dry cleaning.
Leisure facilities feature a fitness room, an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 125.
- City center Memphis - 1.7 mi
- Airports Memphis International (MEM) - 7.1 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Tops Bar-B-Q (Cuisine: Barbecue) - 1100 ft, Mot and Ed's (Cuisine: American) - 2000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center Midtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Woodruff-Fontaine House1.0 mi680 Adams Avenue, Memphis
Elmwood Cemetery1.0 mi824 South Dudley St, Memphis
St. Mary's Episcopal Cathedral1.1 mi672-92 Poplar Ave, Memphis
Beale Street Blues Museum1.2 miBeale Street, Memphis
Victorian Village Historic District1.4 miBetween East Parkway and North Manassas St, Memphis
Near the hotel
Mississippi Boulevard Christian Church1400 ft70 North Bellevue Blvd, Memphis
Sun Studio4700 ft706 Union Ave, Memphis
55% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 201100 ft1286 Union Ave
Mot and Ed's
84% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Cuisine: American2000 ft1354 Madison Ave
72% likes this, based on 72 reviews
Cuisine: American, Vegetarian, Family Fare, Diner
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 122200 ft1400 Union Ave
Cuisine: American2100 ft1377 Union Ave
76% likes this, based on 78 reviews
Cuisine: Thai2400 ft1324 Peabody Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.