- Shuttle was always available - Good hot buffet breakfast - Air conditioning was cool and quiet
- Free high speed internet access - No swimming pool - Attractive room - Bathroom was large
- Huge rooms - Friendly service - Buffet breakfast was a wonderful addition - Free parking
- Clean breakfast area - Suite itself was large - Kitchen area well equipped - Microwave and refridgerator available
- Beds are comfortable - Bathroom and kitchen very clean - Nice central location for traveling
The pleasant 3-star Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites offers quick access to Museum of Flight, Acme Bowl and Uptown Glassworks. The building was renovated in 2009.
Just 20 minutes from the center of SeaTac.
Museums, monuments are set within walking distance.
5 minutes' drive from Seattle-Tacoma International airport.
The hotel's modern rooms feature iron and ironing board, cable TV and a microwave.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Guests can make use of room service, free shuttle service and a wake up service as well as a safe deposit box, a convenience store and parking.
Jacuzzi, a sauna are offered for relaxation. An exercise room, fitness classes and a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
The hotel personnel speaks English, Spanish, Korean, Bosnian.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 171.
|City Center||SeaTac - 1.1 mi|
|Airports||Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA) - 1.7 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 7.7 mi|
|Train Stations||Auburn Station - 8.8 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Herfy's Burger & Teriyaki (Cuisine: Hamburgers, Japanese) - 1200 ft, Las Palmas (Cuisine: Salvadoran) - 1200 ft|
|Parks||Angle Lake Park - 700 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Uptown Glassworks5.8 mi230 Main Ave S Renton, WA 98057
Kubota Garden6.1 mi9817 55th Avenue South, Seattle
Museum of Flight6.3 mi9404 East Marginal Way South, Seattle
Henry Moses Aquatic Center6.1 mi1719 SE Maple Valley Hwy, Renton
Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park6.9 mi1201 Lake Washington Boulevard North, Renton
Near the hotel
Angle Lake Park700 ft19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Herfy's Burger & Teriyaki
78% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Japanese1200 ft19840 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 870-1500
71% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Cuisine: Salvadoran1200 ft19840 International Boulevard S
Bull Pen Pub Bar & Grill
75% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Cuisine: American1700 ft20011 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 824-4070
74% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese2100 ft19021 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 241-6231
Dave's Diner & Brews
71% likes this, based on 208 reviews
Cuisine: Family Fare2900 ft2825 S 188th St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.