- Great breakfast - Pets weren't allowed - Small office center with 2 computers and a printer
- Hotel was brand new - Rooms are large - Ample parking outside - Staff extremely friendly and helpful
- Rooms were very clean and comfortable - Laundry room - Exercise room - Dining options were also nearby
- Close to restaurants - Breakfast was ample - Hotel shuttle was quick - Free wi-fi worked great
- 3 minutes to get to the airport - Rooms are predictably nice - Indoor pool and hot tub were great
Wi-Fi in rooms
Indoor swimming pool
Spa and relaxation
The comfortable Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport offers 100 non-smoking guest rooms as well as a safe deposit box, a vending machine and a cash machine.
This hotel is located in a downtown area and 2.2km from Route 66, Vortex Theatre and Roosevelt Park. Old Town, Albuquerque Convention Center and New Mexico Holocoust in Albuquerque are located nearby.
The vicinity of mountains and parks as well as quick access to a zoo and casinos set the hotel apart.
Fast access to Albuquerque International airport within 5km is provided.
They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, a roll in shower and a hairdryer.
A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served every morning. At the restaurant international dishes are served.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport boasts a photocopier, internet connection and printers for business needs and provides car rental, ironing service and wake up service.
Leisure facilities include a tennis court, a casino and an indoor swimming pool. Active tourists will enjoy tennis and golf provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 100.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Maxwell Museum of Anthropology1.7 mi1111 University Blvd, Albuquerque
National Hispanic Cultural Center2.0 mi1701 Fourth Street SW, Albuquerque
Duck Pond at UNM2.2 mi1001Yale Notheast, Albuquerque
Nob Hill2.3 miCentral Avenue, Albuquerque
Telephone Museum of New Mexico2.4 mi110 Fourth Street NW, Albuquerque
59% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Cuisine: American500 ft2000 Yale Blvd SE
Phone: (505) 244-0123
75% likes this, based on 100 reviews
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Fast Food1100 ft2120 Yale Blvd SE
Phone: (505) 224-2841
Christy's Food Factory
50% likes this, based on 30 reviews1600 ft2301 Yale Blvd SE Ste A1
Phone: (505) 243-8444
59% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 201700 ft2250 Yale Blvd SE
77% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 112500 ft1600 Towne Center Lane SE
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.