- Great breakfast - Pets weren't allowed - Small office center with 2 computers and a printer
- Hotel was brand new - Rooms are large - Ample parking outside - Staff extremely friendly and helpful
- Rooms were very clean and comfortable - Laundry room - Exercise room - Dining options were also nearby
- Close to restaurants - Breakfast was ample - Hotel shuttle was quick - Free wi-fi worked great
- 3 minutes to get to the airport - Rooms are predictably nice - Indoor pool and hot tub were great
The grand Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Airport bears 3 stars and offers a fitness room, an indoor swimming pool and a casino.
A 25-minute walk from Central Avenue, National Hispanic Cultural Center and Twin Warriors Golf Club, the hotel is set close to casinos, a zoo. It will take you 15 minutes to get to the popular Albuquerque Isotopes Baseball.
Fast access to Albuquerque International airport within 5km is provided.
This property has 100 guestrooms including Style Suite, Style Room and Double Room appointed with a refrigerator, a microwave and ironing facilities.
In the morning a hot buffet breakfast is served at the bar.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Airport boasts computers, a fax and printers as well as free shuttle service.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 100.
|City Center||Albuquerque - 2.4 mi|
|Airports||Albuquerque International (ABQ) - 1.3 mi, Santa Fe (SAF) - 48.9 mi|
|Restaurants||Applebee's (Cuisine: American) - 500 ft, Fuddruckers (Cuisine: Hamburgers, Fast Food) - 1100 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Maxwell Museum of Anthropology1.7 mi1111 University Blvd, Albuquerque
National Hispanic Cultural Center2.0 mi1701 Fourth Street SW, Albuquerque
Duck Pond at UNM2.2 mi1001Yale Notheast, Albuquerque
Nob Hill2.3 miCentral Avenue, Albuquerque
Telephone Museum of New Mexico2.4 mi110 Fourth Street NW, Albuquerque
59% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Cuisine: American500 ft2000 Yale Blvd SE
Phone: (505) 244-0123
75% likes this, based on 100 reviews
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Fast Food1100 ft2120 Yale Blvd SE
Phone: (505) 224-2841
Christy's Food Factory
50% likes this, based on 30 reviews1600 ft2301 Yale Blvd SE Ste A1
Phone: (505) 243-8444
59% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 201700 ft2250 Yale Blvd SE
77% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 112500 ft1600 Towne Center Lane SE
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.