- Room was clean - No free breakfast - Great staff
- Close to airport - Clean hotel - Free parking
- Decent room - Hotel very updated - Good location
- Service was friendly - Good beds - Few restaurants nearby
- Shuttle provided - Helpful front-desk - Wifi did not work
The 3-star Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare Area is located in downtown Chicago, minutes away from King Spa & Sauna, Kiddie Kingdom and Allstate Arena. The building was renovated in 2012.
The property enjoys great location within minutes of business centers, exhibition centers. It will take you 20 minutes to get to the popular Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Argyle street and Wolff's Flea Market.
The hotel is set next to monuments, a tower.
This hotel is just 200m away from the Bryn Mawr & Gregory bus stop and within a 5-minute walk from Cumberland underground station. A short drive from Chicago O'hare International airport.
The hotel rooms are contemporary, all of them come with a telephone, a safe and an alarm clock.
Every day a delicious breakfast is served in the dining room. The full service restaurant provides fresh meals. The cocktail bar serves seafood, sandwiches.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Free parking, a lift and a gift shop as well as laundry, room service and shuttle service are available at the hotel.
Leisure facilities include a fitness room, a casino. Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
The hotel personnel speaks English, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Afrikaans.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 245.
- City Center Chicago - 12.7 mi
- Airport: Chicago O'hare International (ORD) - 3.6 mi, Midway (MDW) - 14.2 mi
- Train Station: Ogilvie Transportation Center - 12.2 mi, Union Station - 12.4 mi
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 12.9 mi, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 12.9 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Bar Louie O'Hare (Food: American) - 200 ft, Hooters - Chicago O'Hare (Food: American) - 1800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare Area Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Argyle street1.2 miChicago, IL
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center1.2 mi5555 N. River Road, Rosemont
Rivers Casino1.9 mi3000 South River Road, Des Plaines
Kiddie Kingdom2.9 mi7411 Milwaukee Ave, Niles
Allstate Arena3.0 mi6920 North Mannheim Road, Rosemont
Bar Louie O'Hare
76% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Food: American200 ft5615 N. Cumberland Ave.
Hooters - Chicago O'Hare
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 221800 ft8225 W Higgins Rd
62% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Food: Steakhouse2000 ft8101 W Higgins Rd
84% likes this, based on 5 reviews
Food: American2200 ft8535 West Higgins Rd
Phone: (773) 693-4444
65% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 123300 ft5431 N East River Rd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.