- Great pool, gym - Guest laundry - Parking is a little difficult
- Jacuzzi is the best - Rooms were nicely furnished - Bed was extremely comfortable
- Rooms are spacious - Tv with hbo - Clean bathroom - Happy hour nice - Free wifi
- Close to busch gardens - Free shuttle within 5 mile radius - Front desk personnel pleasant
- Suites were perfect - Breakfast is very good - Wonderful pool - Nice tiki bar
Holiday Inn Busch Gardens is a 3-star accommodation in the center of Tampa providing guests with a courtyard, an outdoor swimming pool. The contemporary hotel was built in 1985 and renovated in 2008.
The hotel is conveniently situated in a business area, close to parks. Just 10km from the center of Tampa known for University of South Florida Botanical Gardens, Tampa.
Guests will find convention centers, business centers in the neighborhood.
Fast access to Tampa Executive airport within 10km is provided.
All air-conditioned rooms at Holiday Inn Busch Gardens are fitted with TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. They are fitted with a fridge as well as a shower, a bathtub and a hairdryer.
In the morning a continental breakfast is served at the bar.
A souvenir shop, free parking and internet access, newspapers and a meeting room are located on-site.
The fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 120.
- City Center Tampa - 6.1 mi
- Airport: Tampa International (TPA) - 8.4 mi, Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International (PIE) - 18.8 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Mcalisters - 400 ft, Pizza Squared: Detroit Style Pizza (Food: Italian) - 800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 17:00-17:00 hours
until 17:00-17:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Busch Gardens Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Adventure Island1.0 mi4500 Bougainvillea Avenue, Tampa
Serengeti Night Safari at Busch Gardens1.3 mi10001 McKinley Dr., Tampa
Museum of Science and Industry1.4 mi4801 East Fowler Avenue, Tampa
Grand Prix Fun Center2.3 mi14320 North Nebraska Ave, Tampa
Hillsborough River2.5 mi1101 East River Cove, Tampa
Near the hotel
University of South Florida Botanical Gardens, Tampa4600 ft4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa
61% likes this, based on 19 reviews400 ft11402 N 30th St
Pizza Squared: Detroit Style Pizza
82% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Italian800 ft11124 N 30th St
Tia's Tex-mex Grill
65% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: American, Mexican1000 ft2815 E Fowler Ave
Phone: (813) 977-5025
Ichiban Japanese Cuisine
71% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Sushi, Japanese
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 211100 ft2786 E Fowler Ave Ste A
Phone: (813) 978-8095
Food: Chinese1100 ft2811 E Fowler Ave
Phone: (813) 903-8709
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.