- Bed was so nice - Bathroom was excellent - Wireless internet was fast
- Room was very nice - Everything was clean - Close to downtown austin
- Staff were efficient - Breakfast was ok - Good business hotel
- Great location - Functional room - Front desk, lobby, and restaurant area were ok
- Location is very good - View of the the lake - Nice free breakfast
The well-equipped Holiday Inn Austin Town Lake is conveniently set minutes away from State Capitol, Longhorn baseball and Austin Visitors Center. The hotel occupies 14 floors and was renovated in 2011.
There are 315 spacious rooms that come with modern amenities such as a telephone, wireless internet and a safe. They also have en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a shower.
The Pecan Tree restaurant offers delicious dishes. The lounge bar stocks beverages to enjoy in a casual atmosphere.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests can use laundry, concierge service and shuttle service as well as parking, a convenience store.
Guests will benefit from a rooftop pool, a library and a sundeck. The hotel offers a gym, fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 14. Number of rooms 319.
In the heart of of Austin with beautiful views of the city. Within easy reach of Moonlight Towers, Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail and Town Lake.
Just 10 minutes from Austin Bergstrom airport.
- City Center - 1.6km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 8.8km, Georgetown Municipal - 47.6km
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 1.3km, Plaza Saltillo Station - 1.4km
- Bus stop - 300 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Two Single Beds
King Size Bed
Holiday Inn Austin Town Lake Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
The Driskill1.6km604 Brazos St., Austin
Austin City Limits Live1.6km310 W 2nd. Street, Austin
Longhorn baseball1.6kmAustin, TX
Mexic-Arte Museum1.6km419 Congress Ave., Austin
French Legation Museum1.6km802 San Marcos, Austin
Near the hotel
Town Lake680 mInterstate 35, Austin
Austin Convention Center950 m500 East Cesar Chavez, Austin
Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail1.1kmLady Bird Lake, Austin
Moonlight Towers1.1kmAustin, TX
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats1.3km100 Congress Ave, Austin
Comal Park1.2kmCanyon Lake, TX
Esther's Follies1.4km525 E 6th St, Austin
Pecan Tree Restaurant
53% likes this, based on 19 reviews60 m20 N Ih 35
Phone: (512) 472-8211
Joe's Crab Shack
61% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32430 m600 E Riverside Dr
Phone: (512) 441-1010
Bangers Sausage House and Beer Garden
71% likes this, based on 84 reviews600 m79 & 81 Rainey Street
Phone: (512) 386-1656
91% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: Continental, Bar650 m83 Rainey Street
Phone: 512 473 0005
83% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30660 m85 Rainey Street Austin, Texas 78701
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.