- Could walk to the shopping mall - My room was really nice - Bar just right and very cozy
- Block west on the highway - Staff was very friendly - Good-size balcony
- Sleepnumber bed was nice - Staff was courteous - Hotel is a little older but well maintained and very clean
- Movie place and resturants on the same street - Rooms are clean - Bar and grill in the hotel
- People are nice - Nice rooms - Nice bar
Holiday Inn Austin Midtown is placed in the center of Austin and offers an outdoor swimming pool, barbeque grills and a courtyard. The business hotel was built in 2010 and renovated in 2012.
All modern rooms including Deluxe Corner Room, Executive Double Room and Twin Room are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and high-speed internet.
Dishes of American cuisine are served in the 24-hour restaurant.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Holiday Inn Austin Midtown boasts internet access, a business center as well as room service, concierge service.
For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
The personnel at the hotel speaks English, French, Spanish, Arabic.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 189.
The property is located in a shopping of Austin, close to Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, LBJ Presidential Library and University of Texas at Austin. Texas Performing Arts, Elisabet Ney Museum and Bass Concert Hall are 25 minutes away.
The hotel is situated near monuments, museums and movie theaters.
10 minutes' walk to Highland Station train station.
- City Center - 4.4km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 14.7km, Georgetown Municipal - 39.7km
- Train Station: Highland Station - 800 m, Crestview Station - 1.9km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Two Single Beds
King Size Bed
Holiday Inn Austin Midtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum2.4km304 E 44th St, Austin
LBJ Presidential Library4.5km2313 Red River St, Austin
Texas Memorial Museum4.5km2400 Trinity St., Austin
Bass Concert Hall4.5km2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Texas Performing Arts4.6km23rd Street and Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Kick Butt Coffee
77% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop, Café
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 17320 m5775 Airport Boulevard
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
78% likes this, based on 161 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 23560 m6319 N I Hwy 35
Phone: (512) 452-9363
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House - North IH 35
68% likes this, based on 63 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30500 m6007 North IH 35
Phone: (512) 451-6555
Quality Seafood Market
74% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 21570 m5621 Airport Blvd
62% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Food: Seafood, Indian, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 15640 m6700 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 452-9959
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.