- Great lounge chairs to relax - Food is divine - Internet connectivity was terrible
- Wooden feel in the room - Rooms are nice enough for a comfortable stay - Fabulous dining
- Staff was accommodating - Wifi was free and worked well - Bathrooms are clean and bright
- Absolutely beautifully appointed hotel - Parking was difficult - Nice rooms
- Front desk staff was exceptionally rude - Rooms are very adequate - Free internet in the rooms
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Spa and relaxation
Spa & wellness center
The deluxe 4-star Hilton University Of Houston offers an ideal spot in a downtown area just outside a stadium, bistros and eateries. The building was renovated in 2010.
Many Houston sights, including Project Row Houses, Metro Bus Yard and The Health Museum are 30 minutes away from the hotel. Just 7km from the center of Houston known for Carl Lewis International Track and Field Complex, Cougar Field and Hofheinz Pavilion.
Enclosed by galleries, theaters and museums, the hotel offers panoramic views over the city.
William P Hobby airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
All non-smoking rooms are equipped with a kitchenette, a writing desk, a laptop-size safe, a private balcony and LCD flat-screen TV. They feature designer bathrooms with bath sheets, a bathtub and toiletries.
At the restaurant American dishes are served. Complimentary drinks are offered in the lounge bar.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Professional staff is always ready to provide dry cleaning, wake up service and room service.
Leisure facilities feature a golf course, concerts and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel’s fitness center has a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 86.
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Hilton University Of Houston Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Buffalo Soldiers National Museum2.3 mi3816 Caroline Street, Houston
Asia Society Texas Center2.6 mi1370 Southmore, Houston
The John C. Freeman Weather Museum2.7 mi5104 Caroline Street, Houston
Discovery Green2.7 mi1500 McKinney St., Houston
Czech Center Museum2.7 mi4920 San Jacinto Street, Houston
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.