- Front desk staff were very good and professional - Breakfast was very good - Beds extremely comfortable
- Just near all main attractions - Free shuttle service - View is excellent - Room clean
- Staff was pleasant - Rooms are pretty small - Furniture and bathroom were all really nice
- Great service - Great rooms - Very nice location - Parking ($28/day) - Internet ($10/day) - Pool is great
- Location downtown is great - Room was lovely - Breakfast buffet was just as fresh and plentiful
The Hilton Seattle is a 3-star comfortable in the heart of Seattle overlooking Elliott Bay, Olympic Mountains. The building was renovated in 2009.
All 235 non-smoking guestrooms feature air conditioning, LCD TV and a voicemail.
The lounge bar stocks beverages to enjoy in an intimate atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Business facilities at Hilton Seattle include a business center, internet access.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 10.99 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 32 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 29. Number of rooms 237.
Many Seattle sights, including Safeco Field, EMP Museum and The Gum Wall are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Steps away from such Seattle attractions as 5th Avenue Theatre, Seattle Public Library and Washington State Convention & Trade Center.
Placed near restaurants, an aquarium and markets, the hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. 10 minutes by car from Boeing Field/King County International airport.
- City Center - 400 m
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 2.3km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 8.2km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 34.6km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hilton Seattle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Space Needle1.7km400 Broad Street, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass1.8km305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Washington State Ferries1.7km2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
The Gum Wall1.7kmPike's Place Market, Seattle
EMP Museum1.8km325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Near the hotel
5th Avenue Theatre90 m1308 5th Avenue Seattle, Seattle
Freeway Park160 mSeneca St, Seattle
Benaroya Hall180 mSeattle, WA
Seattle Public Library330 m1000 Fourth Ave, Seattle
Washington State Convention & Trade Center290 m800 Convention Place, Seattle
Seattle Symphony380 m200 University Street, Seattle
Seattle Art Museum480 m100 University Street, Seattle
MOD Super Fast Pizza
82% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 1110 m1302 6th Avenue
86% likes this, based on 637 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 41180 m1225 4th Avenue
83% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop30 m1303 6th Ave.,
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Seattle
67% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50120 m621 Union St
53% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: Bar100 m1312 5th Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.