- Hotel staff were nice - Pool was nice and so was the jaccuzi - Breakfast buffet was ok - Beds are fantastic
- Reception was friendly - Restaurant food was very, very good - Wi-fi in the lobby was spotty
- Frequent shuttle service to/from the airport - Rooms were nice and comfortable - Beautiful pool and garden area
- Great location for airport stay over or conferences - Tvs are still the old tube style - Internet is free
- Free shuttle - Decent wireless internet access - Quiet and odor free room - $15 for overnight self-parking
The pleasant Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center offers spacious accommodation overlooking Olympic Mountains. The building was renovated in 2009.
The convenient location gives quick access to Museum of Flight, Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum and iFLY Indoor Skydiving. It will take you 20 minutes to get to the popular Acme Bowl, Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant and Riverbend Golf Complex.
Fast access to Seattle-Tacoma International airport within 5km is provided.
This hotel comprises of Standard Quadruple Room, Park Room and Triple Room that come with elegant décor as well as high-speed internet, radio and air conditioning.
The restaurant offers special seafood meals and a pleasant atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
For visitors Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center offers video conferencing, internet access and conference facilities as well as shuttle service, laundry and concierge service.
Leisure facilities in Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center include a fitness room, a courtyard. The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 21 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 396.
- City center Seattle - 11.3 mi
- Airports: Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA) - 3700 ft, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 6.4 mi
- Train stations Auburn Station - 10.1 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Hilton Airport Seattle (Cuisine: Steakhouse) - 100 ft, Happy Hut Teriyaki (Cuisine: Japanese) - 900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Angle Lake Park1.2 mi19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Acme Bowl2.2 mi100 Andover Park West, Tukwila
iFLY Indoor Skydiving2.3 mi349 Tukwila Pkwy, Tukwila
Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant2.7 mi7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila
Kubota Garden4.9 mi9817 55th Avenue South, Seattle
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Hilton Airport Seattle
68% likes this, based on 110 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 61100 ft17620 International Boulevard
Happy Hut Teriyaki
76% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese900 ft17300 Pacific Highway South
Cuisine: Seafood1000 ftSea-Tac International Airport
54% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Cuisine: American1200 ft17206 Pacific Highway South
Phone: 206 246 6076
13 Coins SeaTac
73% likes this, based on 205 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 18 - USD 521500 ft18000 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 243- 9500
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.