A sprawling convention hotel where you can lounge at the riverfront swimming pool while you watch the barges float by, enjoy the tremendous views most of the rooms afford of the Mississippi, get pampered by attentive staff, or take advantage of the onsite dinning and the amazing health club.
- Away from the major tourist areas - Room was perfect - Staff was attentive and pleasant - Huge bathrooms
- Rooms on the executive level were large - Internet is $14.95 per day - Pools are very clean - Tv was old
- Right across the street from harrah's casino - Entire staff was super-friendly - Outdoor pool - The best hotel gym ever
- Housekeeping was great - Rooms are very comfortable and clean - Parking is ridiculously expensive
- Great view of the mississippi river - Free continental breakfast - Evening hors d'oeurves were great
Opposite to Louisiana Superdome, Voodoo Spiritual Temple and The Old U.S. Mint, the elegant Hilton New Orleans Riverside offers a casino, a tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool. Since 1977, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of New Orleans.
Just 2km from the center of New Orleans known for Riverwalk Marketplace, The National WWII Museum and New Orleans Cruisers LLC.
This hotel is conveniently based close to cafés, coffee houses and casinos.
Just 15 minutes from Lakefront airport.
This property has 1620 guestrooms including Four Room Room, Executive Floor Double Room and Executive Floor Twin Room appointed with high-speed internet, central heating and a minibar. Some rooms offer wonderful views over the the Mississippi River. They feature private bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer.
A complimentary breakfast is served at the lobby. The modern restaurant offers fine American cuisine served in a relaxing atmosphere. The bar's menu includes seafood, snacks and complimentary drinks.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests will appreciate a beauty salon, parking and a gift shop as well as internet access, a business center.
Guests will enjoy a health club, a hot tub and Jacuzzi on-site. The hotel's activities include squash, basketball and racquetball.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 29. Number of rooms 1616.
- City center New Orleans - 1.2 mi
- Airports Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.3 mi
- Restaurants: Drago's Seafood Restaurant (Cuisine: Seafood) - 100 ft, Cafe Du Monde Riverwalk Marketplace (Cuisine: Coffee Shop) - 100 ft
- Parks: Woldenberg Riverfront Park - 1900 ft, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 2500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hilton New Orleans Riverside Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Old U.S. Mint5200 ft400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
The Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts5200 ft801 N. Rampart Street, New Orleans
Voodoo Spiritual Temple5200 ft828 Rampart St., New Orleans
Louis Armstrong Park1.0 mi901 North Rampart Street, New Orleans
Lower Garden District1.0 miNew Orleans, LA
Near the hotel
Riverwalk Marketplace200 ft1 Poydras St., New Orleans
Harrah's Casino700 ft512 S. Peters, New Orleans
S.S. Natchez700 ft400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans
Entergy IMAX Theatre700 ft1 Canal St, New Orleans
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas1000 ft#1 Canal Street, New Orleans
Southern Food and Beverage Museum1600 ft1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail1700 ft514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Drago's Seafood Restaurant
72% likes this, based on 899 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 21100 ft2 Poydras St
Cafe Du Monde Riverwalk Marketplace
68% likes this, based on 425 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 16100 ftOne Poydras, Suite 27
Phone: 504 587 0841
Poppy's Time Out Sports Bar & Grill
86% likes this, based on 418 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Pizza, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 16100 ft1 Poydras Street, suite80
57% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Cuisine: American100 ft2 Poydras St
The crazy Lobster
73% likes this, based on 750 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood, Oyster Bar, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 52600 ft500 Port of New Orleans Place Suite 83
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.