- Shuttle driver was courteous - Fitness center is good - Wireless internet service costs $13/day
- Shopping and restaurant options nearby - Friendly staff - Small fitness room - Nice outdoor pool
- Room was bright - Free breakfast is not bad - Pool looked rather dirty
- Bathtub was nice shower had good water pressure - Free parking - Breakfast was okay
- Room was beautiful and functional - Staff are really excellent - Excellent value
The pleasant Hilton Houston Westchase offers 295 spacious guest rooms as well as a gift shop, a tour desk and a beauty shop. The hotel occupies 13 floors and was renovated in 2006.
The hotel boasts great location next to Texas Rock Gym, Combat Houston Paintball and Dave and Buster's. Within easy reach of Zuma Fun Center South Houston, Arena Theater and Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a stadium, shopping centers.
20km to the West Houston airport.
The Hotel Has A restaurant offers delicious dishes.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests of Hilton Houston Westchase are welcome to make use of a business center, a conference room.
Spa facilities at Hilton Houston Westchase include a sauna, a health club and Jacuzzi.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of floors 13. Number of rooms 297.
- City Center Houston - 10.0 mi
- Airport: William P Hobby (HOU) - 17.4 mi, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) - 21.3 mi
- Train Station: TMC Transit Center Station - 9.0 mi, Smith Lands Station - 9.0 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Rio Ranch Steakhouse (Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood) - 100 ft, Outback Steakhouse (Food: Steakhouse) - 800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hilton Houston Westchase Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary2.7 mi440 Wilchester Blvd., Houston
Arena Theater3.1 mi7326 Southwest Freeway, Houston
Zuma Fun Center South Houston3.1 mi6767 Southwest Freeway, Houston
Dave and Buster's3.3 miRichmond at Fountainview, Houston
Studio Movie Grill4.3 mi822 Town & Country Blvd, Houston
Rio Ranch Steakhouse
62% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32100 ft9999 Westheimer Rd
66% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42800 ft10001 Westheimer Rd Ste 1010
Phone: (713) 978-6283
The Original Marini's Empanada House
73% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 11800 ft10001 Westheimer Rd #2570
72% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: Thai800 ft10001 Westheimer Rd
La Madeleine French Bakery
63% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: French800 ft10001 Westheimer Rd Ste 123
Phone: (713) 266-7686
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.