- No breakfast - Very large bathrooms - Beautiful views of the beach - Great place to stay
- Decor is top-notch modern style - Complementary wifi access - No direct, on-site parking
- Just across from the beach - Complimentary laundry facilities - Business centre
- Rooms are clean and comfortable - Staff at this hotel are friendly - Best part is the rooftop jacuzzi
- No pool, but the beach is right across the street - Fitness center at ocean plaza - Shuttle service
The historical 3-star Hilton Grand Vacations Club At South Beach is a great place to stay in Miami. With accents of art deco architecture, the hotel was built in 1994 and renovated in 2008. This classic property benefits from a fitness room and a veranda as well as parking and a lift.
This property has 52 guestrooms including Double Room and Suite appointed with a kitchen, curtains and a sofa. The stylish hotel rooms feature ocean views. They are equipped with coffee/tea makers, a fridge and a dishwasher.
The hotel offers a gym and fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 52.
Set in South Beach district of Miami, just 20 minutes from Miami Children's Museum, Jungle Island and Miami Beach Golf Club. World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM), South Beach and Miami Beach Cinemateque are located just 450m from the hotel.
Direct access to the local beach and surrounding blue waters and palm trees is provided.
Just 5 minutes from SPB airport.
- City Center - 5.8mi
- Airport: SPB - 2.5mi, Miami International Airport - 10.0mi
- Train Station: Miami Airport Station - 8.0mi, Hialeah Market Station - 8.2mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 4 pm
until 10 am
Other hotels in Miami
Starting from: US$225
Starting from: US$151
Starting from: US$150
Starting from: US$128
Starting from: US$327
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
Grand Beach Hotel Miami Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU1.0mi301 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
Beach Yoga @ 3rd Street1.0miSouth Beach at 3rd Street, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Golf Club1.2mi2301 Alton Road, Miami Beach
South Pointe Park1.4mi1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Fisher Island1.7mi1 Fisher Island Drive, Miami Beach
Near the hotel
Art Deco Historic District600ydMiami Beach, FL
Art Deco Private Walking Tour500yd10th Street, Miami Beach
South Beach1000ydOcean Drive, Miami Beach
World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)500yd1205 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
The Villa by Barton G.600yd1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Cinemateque600yd1130 Washington Avenue, south side, ground floor, Miami Beach
Bal Harbor Beach700ydCollins Ave, Miami Beach
BLT Steak Miami
84% likes this, based on 497 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 100100yd1440 Ocean Dr
Phone: (305) 673-0044
Front Porch Cafe
60% likes this, based on 564 reviews
Food: American, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 40100yd1458 Ocean Dr
Jerry's Famous Deli
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20200yd1450 Collins Ave
71% likes this, based on 36 reviews100yd1455 Ocean Drive
62% likes this, based on 357 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 35200yd1444 Collins Ave
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.