- Loved the pool and hot tub - Beds were extremely comfortable - Free internet - Noisy air conditioning
- Loved the fitness center - Hotel was very clean - Front desk staff was incredibly attentive
- Nice phillips tv with remote - Plenty of outlets - Staff was courteous and professional - Great free breakfast
- Rooms are very noisy - Free shuttle service within a 3 mile area - High speed internet was lightening fast
- Very close to westheimer - Our room was great - Food at breakfast was awesome - Charges for parking
Opposite to The Music Box Theater, Dave and Buster's and Combat Houston Paintball, the charming Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Galleria Area offers an outdoor swimming pool, barbeque grills. It was opened in 2005 and is an example of international architecture in Houston.
There are 180 spacious rooms, which are fitted with a minibar, a refrigerator and wireless internet.
Complimentary drinks are offered in the lounge bar.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests will appreciate a cloakroom, a lift and parking as well as internet access, newspapers and a conference room.
The fitness center features fitness classes, a gym and an exercise room.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 10 per day.
Number of rooms 182.
Nestled in the cosmopolitan district and 9km from the city center.
A shopping mall, retailers are only a few steps from the hotel.
A short drive from William P Hobby airport.
- City Center - 8.7km
- Airport: William P Hobby - 20.7km, West Houston - 22.1km
- Train Station: Dryden/TMC Station - 6.9km, Memorial Hermann Hospital/ Houston Zoo Station - 7.0km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
One Single Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Double Bed or One Single Bed
King Size Bed
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Galleria Area Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Williams Tower1.6kmPost Oak Boulevard, Houston
Combat Houston Paintball1.7km5959 Richmond Ave, Houston
Dave and Buster's2.6kmRichmond at Fountainview, Houston
Houston Arboretum & Nature Center3.7km4501 Woodway Drive, Houston
Zuma Fun Center South Houston4.2km6767 Southwest Freeway, Houston
Near the hotel
Water Wall570 m2800 Post Oak Blvd, Houston
Ice at the Galleria660 mWestheimer & Post Oak Blvd, Houston
62% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31120 m3055 Sage Rd.
Phone: (713) 212-3178
Alexander the Great
77% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Food: Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30120 m3055 Sage Rd Ste 170
Phone: (713) 622-2778
82% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Argentinean120 m3055 Sage Rd
Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet
70% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Food: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20230 m5160 Richmond Ave
Phone: (713) 439-7481
Nordstrom Cafe Bistro
76% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Food: American, Bakery, Contemporary, Bistro
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 32260 m5192 Hidalgo St
Phone: (832) 201-2710
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.