- Valet parking was smooth and flawless - Room was luxurious - Close to convention center
- Nicely appointed furniture - Attentive staff - Location fantastic
- Nice room - Service was excellent - Food is awful
- Bed was very good - Breakfast buffet was very good - Service good
- Within walking distance of the warehouse district - Rooftop bar/restaurant is nice - Wonderful views
The contemporary 3-star Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center offers quick access to Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, Butler Pitch and Putt Golf Course and Run-Tex. The hotel occupies 18 floors and was renovated in 2007.
The hotel is conveniently placed minutes away from Downtown Station train station. The Driskill, French Legation Museum and Museum of The Weird are located just 300m from the hotel.
Austin Bergstrom airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The property comprises 250 modern rooms equipped with TV, a telephone and a microwave. They provide bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub.
The top-floor restaurant provides special meals. The lobby bar serves fruit, snacks.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests will appreciate a garage, parking as well as printers, internet access and computers.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 30 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 18. Number of rooms 100.
- City center Austin - 2700 ft
- Airports: Austin Bergstrom (AUS) - 6.3 mi, Gray Aaf (GRK) - 55.7 mi
- Train stations: Downtown Station - 1400 ft, Plaza Saltillo Station - 3000 ft
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: 18th Over Austin - Hilton Garden Inn Austin (Cuisine: American, Southwestern) - 100 ft, Easy Tiger: Bake Shop & Beer Garden (Cuisine: Bakery) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1.0 mi1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
IMAX, The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1.0 mi1800 N Congress Avenue, Austin
The Blanton Museum of Art1.1 mi200 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at Congress Ave, Austin
Caswell House1.2 mi1404 West Ave, Austin
Run-Tex1.2 mi919 W. 12th Street, Austin
Near the hotel
Esther's Follies900 ft525 E 6th St, Austin
East Sixth Street1100 ftEast Sixth Street, Austin
O. Henry Home & Museum1300 ft409 East Fifth St, Austin
Museum of The Weird1300 ft412 E. 6th Street, Austin
French Legation Museum1400 ft802 San Marcos, Austin
Austin Convention Center1800 ft500 East Cesar Chavez, Austin
The Driskill2200 ft604 Brazos St., Austin
18th Over Austin - Hilton Garden Inn Austin
61% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Cuisine: American, Southwestern
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 36100 ft500 N. IH 35
Easy Tiger: Bake Shop & Beer Garden
80% likes this, based on 92 reviews
Cuisine: Bakery400 ft709 East Sixth Street
Moonshine - Patio Bar & Grill
72% likes this, based on 468 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 321000 ft303 Red River St
Phone: (512) 236-9599
51% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Cuisine: Caribbean, Latin, Cuban
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21400 ft709 E 6th St, Austin
Phone: (512) 443-4252
63% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza400 ft
Phone: 512 335 5445
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.