- Rooms are nice - Convenient to the airport - Pretty far away from downtown
- Rooms were well appointed - Staff was extremely tremendous - Breakfast buffet is located in this atrium
- Breakfast buffet ran $16 person - Offers free shuttle - Rooms are only average size
- Common areas were beautiful and clean - Guest rooms are a bit small - Valet parking guys were very friendly
- Room was a great value - Super comfortable beds - Drinks were amazing
The unique Hilton Austin Airport is ideally set minutes away from George Washington Carver Museum, McKinney Falls State Park and Comal Park. The hotel opened in 2001 and since then remains an example of international architecture in Austin.
All 260 modern rooms at Hilton Austin Airport provide high-speed internet, a voicemail and radio.
At the casual restaurant guests can enjoy authentic cuisine.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
For visitors Hilton Austin Airport offers a business center, internet access and conference facilities as well as shuttle service, room service.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 12 per day.
Number of rooms 262.
Just 10km from the center of Austin known for Austin360 Amphitheater at Circuit of the Americas, Roy Kizer Golf Course and Circuit of The Americas.
Very close to markets, restaurants and cafés, this hotel also offers its own a ballroom, a library and a courtyard.
Just 5 minutes from Austin Bergstrom airport.
- City Center - 10.0km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 2.4km, Georgetown Municipal - 52.1km
- Train Station: Plaza Saltillo Station - 8.5km, M L King Jr Station - 8.9km
- Bus stop - 300 m
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Hilton Austin Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
McKinney Falls State Park6.8km5808 McKinney Falls Parkway, Austin
Roy Kizer Golf Course7.3kmAustin, TX
Comal Park8.4kmCanyon Lake, TX
Circuit of The Americas8.8km9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd, Austin
Austin360 Amphitheater at Circuit of the Americas8.8km9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd, Austin
73% likes this, based on 20 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32340 m9515 New Airport Dr
Phone: (512) 385-6767
Salt Lick Bar-B-Que Airport
60% likes this, based on 90 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21990 m3600 Presidential Blvd
Amy's Ice Creams (Airport)
64% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: Dessert, Ice Cream990 m3600 Presidential Blvd Ste 20
Phone: (512) 530-2918
62% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Delicatessen990 m3600 Presidential Blvd Ste 201
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.