- Free drinks every night - Short drive from historic downtown - Great value
- Bed was quite comfortable - Walls are quite soundproof - 2 tvs in room
- Hot breakfasts included in the room rate - Small kitchen area - Bathroom was clean
- Paper-thin walls between rooms - Barbeque outside - Free internet access in the business room
- Front desk was very kind - Spacious dining area/lounge - Morning breakfast was great
The comfortable Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport offers spacious accommodation located close to John Rousakis Plaza, Juliette Gordon Low s Birthplace and National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force. Founded in 2002, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
Fast access to Savannah/Hilton Head airport within 5km is provided.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport offers 85 rooms fitted with cable TV, a microwave, a kitchen, air conditioning and in-room safe for a comfortable stay in Savannah.
A hot buffet breakfast is served every morning. Coffee can be savored in the café bar.
Guests of Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport are welcome to use printers, internet access and a meeting room.
The hotel offers a gym and a fitness room on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 85.
|City Center||Savannah - 8.8 mi|
|Airports||Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) - 2.1 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 32.0 mi|
|Restaurants||Waffle House (cuisine: American) - 300 ft, Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern (cuisine: Grill) - 600 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force1.6 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Georgia State Railroad Museum9.0 mi655 Louisville Rd., Savannah
SCAD Museum of Art9.0 mi601 Turner Blvd., Savannah
Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum9.0 mi41 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
Savannah History Museum9.0 mi303 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
54% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Cuisine: American300 ft8 Stephen Green DR
Phone: (912) 966-5424
Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern
70% likes this, based on 147 reviews
Cuisine: Grill600 ft7 Sylvester C Formey Dr
50% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Cuisine: American2800 ft110 Pooler Pkwy
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.