- Free drinks every night - Short drive from historic downtown - Great value
- Bed was quite comfortable - Walls are quite soundproof - 2 tvs in room
- Hot breakfasts included in the room rate - Small kitchen area - Bathroom was clean
- Paper-thin walls between rooms - Barbeque outside - Free internet access in the business room
- Front desk was very kind - Spacious dining area/lounge - Morning breakfast was great
The comfortable Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport is a great place in a historic area of Savannah. The building was renovated in 2010.
Many Savannah sights, including John Rousakis Plaza, Juliette Gordon Low s Birthplace and National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force are 30 minutes away from the hotel.
The hotel offers convenient location close to parks.
Fast access to Savannah/Hilton Head airport within 5km is provided.
This property offers 85 air-conditioned guestrooms complete with cable TV, a microwave, a kitchen, air conditioning and an in-room safe. Other comforts include a stove and a fridge for self catering.
In the morning a hot buffet breakfast is served. Coffee can be savored in the café bar.
Guests of Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport are welcome to use internet access, a business center and a meeting room.
The on-site spa center offers a Jacuzzi and a wellness center. The hotel offers a gym and fitness classes on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 85.
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force1.6 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Georgia State Railroad Museum9.0 mi655 Louisville Rd., Savannah
SCAD Museum of Art9.0 mi601 Turner Blvd., Savannah
Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum9.0 mi41 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
Savannah History Museum9.0 mi303 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
54% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Cuisine: American300 ft8 Stephen Green DR
Phone: (912) 966-5424
Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern
70% likes this, based on 147 reviews
Cuisine: Grill600 ft7 Sylvester C Formey Dr
50% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Cuisine: American2800 ft110 Pooler Pkwy
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.