- Free drinks every night - Short drive from historic downtown - Great value
- Bed was quite comfortable - Walls are quite soundproof - 2 tvs in room
- Hot breakfasts included in the room rate - Small kitchen area - Bathroom was clean
- Paper-thin walls between rooms - Barbeque outside - Free internet access in the business room
- Front desk was very kind - Spacious dining area/lounge - Morning breakfast was great
The budget 3-star Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport offers quick access to Historic Savannah By Foot, Georgia Visitor Information Center - Savannah and Muse Arts Warehouse. Founded in 2002, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
All spacious rooms are equipped with cable TV, a kitchen and a refrigerator.
A hot buffet breakfast is served every morning.
The hotel Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport serves a buffet breakfast for free. At the hotel Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Guests of Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport are welcome to make use of a business center, printers and internet access.
Guests will benefit from a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 85.
You can see Frames n' Games, Crosswinds Golf Club only 550m from the hotel.
The hotel offers convenient location close to parks.
Fast access to Savannah/Hilton Head airport within 5km is provided.
- City Center - 14.2km
- Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head - 3.4km, Hunter AAF - 16.7km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force2.6km175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park3.5km1040 US Hwy 90 E, Pooler
Amphibian Air7.7km109 Bowman Ave, Garden City
Georgia Visitor Information Center - Savannah8.4kmI-95 South, Port Wentworth
Historic Savannah By Foot8.8km33 Oak Park Point, Savannah
Near the hotel
Crosswinds Golf Club510 m232 James B. Blackburn Drive, Savannah
Frames n' Games1.3km6 Towne Center Court, Pooler
54% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: American70 m8 Stephen Green DR
Phone: (912) 966-5424
Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern
70% likes this, based on 147 reviews
Food: Grill170 m7 Sylvester C Formey Dr
50% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Food: American830 m110 Pooler Pkwy
57% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: American1.0km175 Pooler Pkwy
Food: American1.2km198 Pooler Parkway
Phone: (912) 330-0700
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.