- Free drinks every night - Short drive from historic downtown - Great value
- Bed was quite comfortable - Walls are quite soundproof - 2 tvs in room
- Hot breakfasts included in the room rate - Small kitchen area - Bathroom was clean
- Paper-thin walls between rooms - Barbeque outside - Free internet access in the business room
- Front desk was very kind - Spacious dining area/lounge - Morning breakfast was great
Free Wi-Fi in rooms
Seasonal outdoor pool
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport is a 3-star hotel offering air-conditioned accommodation not far from John Rousakis Plaza, Juliette Gordon Low s Birthplace and National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force. This budget hotel was opened in 2002 and renovated in 2010.
The hotel offers convenient location close to parks.
Fast access to Savannah/Hilton Head airport within 5km is provided.
The hotel offers 80 rooms featuring a writing desk, an in-room safe, a closet, individual climate control and cable TV with on-demand movies as well as tiled bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub. Other comforts include a microwave, a stove and a fridge for self catering.
In the morning a hot buffet breakfast is served. Coffee can be savored in the café bar.
Guests are welcome to use a lift, a designated smoking area and a vending machine for general purposes and internet connection, a business center and printers for business needs.
The hotel offers a gym and fitness classes on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 81.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Savannah Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force1.6 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Georgia State Railroad Museum9.0 mi655 Louisville Rd., Savannah
SCAD Museum of Art9.0 mi601 Turner Blvd., Savannah
Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum9.0 mi41 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
Savannah History Museum9.0 mi303 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
54% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft8 Stephen Green DR
Phone: (912) 966-5424
Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern
70% likes this, based on 147 reviews
Cuisine: Grill600 ft7 Sylvester C Formey Dr
50% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Cuisine: American2800 ft110 Pooler Pkwy
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.