- Clean comfortable beds - Was a tv, kettle and coffee making items - 5min walk from subway station
- Staff were helpful - Free internet access downstairs which is excellent
- Close to the smithsonian and other tourist attractions - Rooms were clean - Beds comfortable
- Bathroom doors did not lock - Location is ideal for exploring the mall - Bathrooms were very very small
- Close to a main metro station - Rooms are clean - Staff is fine and very helpful
The excellent Harrington Hotel is a great place in a tourist area of Washington.
Number of rooms 260.
Excellent location a few steps from Federal Triangle subway station and within close proximity to Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Korean War Veterans Memorial and Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Ford's Theatre, Old Post Office Pavilion and Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
A short drive from Reagan Washington National airport.
- City Center - 800 m
- Airport: Reagan Washington National - 4.9km, Washington Dulles International - 37.8km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 1.8km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Metro Center - 200 m, Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter - 500 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 10 am
Other hotels in Washington
Starting from: US$110
Starting from: US$237
Starting from: US$251
Starting from: US$518
Starting from: US$195
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
Double Beds or Two Queen Size Beds
Harrington Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
National Guard Memorial Museum1.5km1 Massachusetts Av. NW, Washington DC
Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle1.6km1725 Rhode Island Ave NW, Washington DC
The Improv1.6km1140 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC
National Postal Museum1.6km2 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington DC
Potomac Park1.7kmWashington DC, DC
Near the hotel
Ford's Theatre120 m511 10th St NW, Washington DC
Landmark's E Street Cinema90 m555 11th St NW, Washington DC
Old Post Office Pavilion140 m1100 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Washington DC
Peterson's Boarding House130 m516 10th St NW, Washington DC
Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.180 m1001 F St, NW, Washington DC
International Spy Museum340 m800 F Street NW, Washington DC
Warner Theatre230 m513 13th Street NW, Washington DC
Harriet's Family Restuarant
Food: American0 m432 11th Street Northwest
Fogo de Chao
72% likes this, based on 579 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 51100 m1101 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Hard Rock Cafe
61% likes this, based on 384 reviews
Food: American140 m999 E St NW
Lincoln's Waffle Shop
67% likes this, based on 145 reviews110 m504 10th Street Northwest
Central Michel Richard
64% likes this, based on 347 reviews
Food: American, French, Bistro
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 102150 m1001 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.