- Clean comfortable beds - Was a tv, kettle and coffee making items - 5min walk from subway station
- Staff were helpful - Free internet access downstairs which is excellent
- Close to the smithsonian and other tourist attractions - Rooms were clean - Beds comfortable
- Bathroom doors did not lock - Location is ideal for exploring the mall - Bathrooms were very very small
- Close to a main metro station - Rooms are clean - Staff is fine and very helpful
The excellent Harrington Hotel is a great place in a tourist area of Washington.
Excellent location a few steps from Federal Triangle subway station and within close proximity to Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Korean War Veterans Memorial and Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Ford's Theatre, Old Post Office Pavilion and Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
A short drive from Reagan Washington National airport.
Number of rooms 260.
- City Center Washington - 3000 ft
- Airport: Reagan Washington National (DCA) - 3.1 mi, Washington Dulles International (IAD) - 23.3 mi
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 1.2 mi, - 400 ft
- Underground station: Metro Center - 1000 ft, Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter - 2000 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Harriet's Family Restuarant (Food: American) - 0 ft, Fogo de Chao (Food: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 10 am
Harrington Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
National Guard Memorial Museum5000 ft1 Massachusetts Av. NW, Washington DC
The Improv5200 ft1140 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC
National Postal Museum1.0 mi2 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington DC
Potomac Park1.0 miWashington DC, DC
U.S. Capitol1.1 miU.S. Capitol Visitor Center, Washington DC
Near the hotel
Ford's Theatre400 ft511 10th St NW, Washington DC
Landmark's E Street Cinema300 ft555 11th St NW, Washington DC
Old Post Office Pavilion500 ft1100 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Washington DC
Peterson's Boarding House500 ft516 10th St NW, Washington DC
Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.600 ft1001 F St, NW, Washington DC
International Spy Museum1200 ft800 F Street NW, Washington DC
Warner Theatre800 ft513 13th Street NW, Washington DC
Harriet's Family Restuarant
Food: American0 ft432 11th Street Northwest
Fogo de Chao
72% likes this, based on 579 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 51400 ft1101 Pennsylvania Ave NW
61% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Contemporary300 ft445 11th St NW
Hard Rock Cafe
57% likes this, based on 354 reviews
Food: American500 ft999 E St NW
Lincoln's Waffle Shop
64% likes this, based on 164 reviews400 ft504 10th Street Northwest
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.