The classic 3-star Harborside Inn Of Boston is set in a financial area minutes away from USS Constitution Museum, Blue Man Group and National Park Service Visitor Center. An example of minimalist architecture, this hotel opened in 1997 and was fully restored in 2008.
Perfect location in Boston close to Aquarium underground station. You can see The Custom House, Boston Harbor Islands National Park and New England Aquarium only 100m from the hotel.
Within walking distance of Financial District district with its an aquarium, markets.
5 minutes' drive from Logan International airport and 10 minutes' walk to South Station train station.
There are 95 designer rooms, which are fitted with CD player, a seating area and cable TV. They all have brick floor and authentic furniture.
Guests are welcome to use parking, a garage as well as a business center, free daily newspapers and internet access.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 98.
- City center Boston - 2000 ft
- Airports: Logan International (BOS) - 2.4 mi, Worcester Regional Airport (ORH) - 42.6 mi
- Train stations: Boston North Station - 3300 ft, Framingham, MA Station - 19.5 mi
- Underground stations: Aquarium Station - 700 ft, State St. Station - 1400 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Legal Sea Foods (Cuisine: American, Seafood, Chowder) - 400 ft, Black Rose (Cuisine: Irish) - 300 ft
- Parks: Boston Harbor Islands National Park - 300 ft, Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park - 1200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Harborside Inn Of Boston Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
USS Constitution Museum5100 ftBldg 22 Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston
Blue Man Group5000 ftCharles Playhouse, Boston
Shear Madness5000 ftCharles Playhouse Stage II, Boston
Museum of Science1.0 miScience Park, Boston
Charles River Esplanade5200 ftStorrow Drive, Boston
Near the hotel
New England Aquarium700 ftCentral Wharf, Boston
The Custom House300 ft178 Derby Street, Salem
Boston Harbor Islands National Park300 ftBoston, MA
Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium600 ft1 Central Wharf, Boston
HarborWalk800 ftBoston, MA
Boston's Best Cruises900 ft190 Atlantic Ave., Boston
North End1800 ftBoston, MA 02109
Legal Sea Foods
64% likes this, based on 850 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Chowder, Californian
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 51400 ft255 State Street
Phone: (617) 742-5300
65% likes this, based on 271 reviews
Cuisine: Irish300 ft160 State St
54% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Cuisine: American, Tapas, Asian, Spanish
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31100 ft189 State St
Phone: (617) 573-9333
Dockside Restaurant & Bar
76% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 12100 ft183 State St
60% likes this, based on 412 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 32500 ft340 Faneuil Hall Market Place
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.