- Rooms are fantastic - Bed was super comfy - Spa was excellent - Complimentary wifi
- Fitness center is tiny - Staff is superb - Highly recommend - Nice, but overpriced
- Clean hotel - Great for beach access - Room was spacious - Large bath area
- Close to all the attractions - Staff was friendly - Attached restaurant - Yummy breakfast
- Across form pier and harbor - View of the ocean - Great service - Parking was easy
The spectacular Harbor View Inn offers a patio, a courtyard and a veranda as well as a cloakroom, a gift shop and a safe deposit box available on-site. Since 1984, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Santa Barbara.
Set steps away from tropical beaches close to parks. A 5-minute walk will take you to Pedego Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Visitor Center and Reagan Ranch Center.
It lies only 300m away from Santa Barbara Amtrak train station. 15 minutes' drive from Municipal airport.
The hotel offers 115 rooms. All of them feature a flat-screen TV, a minibar and cable TV. You can enjoy the beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean.
The air-conditioned restaurant provides light meals. At the luxury beach bar guests will enjoy a selection of beverages.
Harbor View Inn boasts a business center, internet access as well as 24-hour reception, concierge service.
Spa facilities at Harbor View Inn include a sauna, Jacuzzi. The hotel offers a gym, fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 10 per day.
Number of rooms 115.
- City Center Santa Barbara - 4300 ft
- Airport: Municipal (SBA) - 8.7 mi, Cunnamulla (CMA) - 36.7 mi
- Train Station: Amtrack Station Santa Barbara - 1000 ft, Santa Barbara Amtrak - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: Eladio's at the Harbor View Inn (Food: American, Mediterranean, Californian) - 300 ft, Eladios (Food: American) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Harbor View Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Santa Barbara County Courthouse1.1 mi1100 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara
The Historic La Arcada Courtyard1.1 mi1114 State St, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Museum of Art1.1 mi1130 State Street, Santa Barbara
Karpeles Manuscript Library1.1 mi21 West Anapamu Street, Santa Barbara
The Granada Theatre1.2 mi1214 State Street, Santa Barbara
Near the hotel
Stearns Wharf300 ftCabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara
Reagan Ranch Center1100 ft217 State Street, Santa Barbara
Moreton Bay Fig Tree2400 ftMontecito and Chapala Streets, Santa Barbara
Carriage & Western Art Museum2400 ft129 Castillo St., Santa Barbara
Chase Palm Park2500 ft323 E Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Maritime Museum3000 ft113 Harbor Way, Ste. 190, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Contemporary Arts Forum3600 ft653 Paseo Nuevo, Upper Arts Terrace, Santa Barbara
Eladio's at the Harbor View Inn
63% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: American, Mediterranean, Californian300 ft28 W. Cabrillo Blvd.
68% likes this, based on 118 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 51400 ft1 State St
Phone: +1 805-963-4466
78% likes this, based on 91 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30500 ft11 West Victoria Street #10
Phone: (805) 770-2143
Rusty's Pizza Parlor
66% likes this, based on 102 reviews
Food: Pizza700 ft15 E Cabrillo Blvd
Phone: (805) 564-1111
71% likes this, based on 249 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 15900 ft216 W Cabrillo Blvd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.