- Room was very nice, clean - Staff were all very pleasant and helpful - Great neighborhood
- Friendly staff - Room equipped with coffe-making facilities, free wi-fi - Breakfast included in the room rate
- King bedroom was large, clean - Breakfast had a great variety of foods - Nice large bathroom
- Within walking distance of the seattle center - Rooms are clean and comfortable - Staff friendly and helpful
- Room was spotless and smelled fresh - Lobby had 2 computers with internet access - Free internet worked great
The elegant 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown is set in a central area minutes away from Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center and Lake Union. Founded in 1996, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
This property has 195 contemporary guestrooms including Two-Bedroom Suite, Studio and Studio Suite that are well appointed with a fireplace, a safe and a balcony.
In the morning a free hot buffet breakfast is served.
The hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Business facilities at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown include a business center, internet access.
The hotel boasts a fitness center with an exercise room, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 199.
The property enjoys perfect location within minutes of exhibition centers, convention centers. Within easy reach of Washington State Ferries, Seattle Opera and EMP Museum.
Nearby points of interest include an opera house, museums.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave N & Mercer St tram stop. 5 minutes' drive from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 1.1km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 800 m, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 10.2km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 36.6km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Air business related|
Marshall Park1.5km7th Ave W and W Highland Dr, Seattle
Hamilton Viewpoint Park1.7km1272 Palm Avenue, Seattle
Victor Steinbrueck Park1.7kmCorner of Pike Place, Virginia St. and Western Ave., Seattle
Seattle Theater Group- Paramount1.8km911 Pine Street, Seattle
Seattle Aquarium2.0km1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Near the hotel
Chihuly Garden and Glass390 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle600 m400 Broad Street, Seattle
Seattle Opera260 m321 Mercer Street, Seattle
EMP Museum430 m325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Pacific Northwest Ballet310 m301 Mercer Street, Seattle
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center320 m440 5th Avenue North, Seattle
Teatro ZinZanni360 m222 Mercer Street, Seattle
Bahn Thai Restaurant
73% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: Thai, Asian
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 2260 m409 Roy St
83% likes this, based on 75 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop100 m706 Taylor Ave., N
New York Pizza & Bar
61% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Food: American, Pizza & Pasta, Hamburgers, Bar
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 17110 m500 Mercer St
62% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: Sushi110 m500 Mercer
Marinepolis Sushi Land
76% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Sushi120 m803 5th Ave N
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.