- Breakfast each morning was terrific - Room was gorgeous - $10 per day parking with unlimited in and out privileges
- View from the rooftop is spectacular - Breakfast was good and plentiful - Best was proximity to river st (1 block)
- Pool on the roof is very nice and so unique - Riverstreet is just across the street - Staff were friendly and helpful
- Paid parking with limited spots - Room was clean and neat - Beds were extremely comfortable
- High-speed internet was standard in all rooms - Convenient location to river walk - Staff was nice and accommodating
Outdoor swimming pool
The affordable Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is a 3-star property set next to Savannah Stage Company, Grayson Stadium and Old Fort Jackson. An example of traditional architecture, this hotel opened in 1997 and was fully restored in 2009.
Museums, galleries and monuments lie a short distance from the hotel. 20 minutes away from Savannah city center.
The hotel is placed next to restaurants, bars and markets. You can make use of a casino, a cocktail lounge and a rooftop pool on site as well.
Savannah/Hilton Head airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The hotel's non-smoking rooms are appointed with Wi-Fi, a writing desk, a mini-refrigerator, LCD TV and central heating. Guestrooms offer contemporary interior and brick floor.
A hot buffet breakfast is offered at the bar. At the restaurant international dishes are served.
A meeting room, internet access and a conference room and such hotel facilities as a souvenir shop, a safe deposit box and a lift are available on-site.
The on-site fitness center comes with a gym and fitness classes.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 146.
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Forsyth Park5000 ftDrayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah
Old Fort Jackson3.0 mi1 Fort Jackson Road, Savannah
Mickve Israel Temple3.4 miMonterey Square, Savannah
Botanical Garden5.2 mi1388 Eisenhower Dr., Savannah
Savannah National Wildlife Refuge6.4 mi694 Beech Hill Lane, Hardeeville
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District200 ftSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Savannah Live in Savannah Georgia500 ft222, Savannah
Owens-Thomas House1200 ft124 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Davenport House Museum1400 ft324 East State Street, Savannah
Telfair Museums Telfair Academy1800 ft121 Barnard Street, Savannah
Telfair Museums Jepson Center1800 ft207 W. York St., Savannah
First African Baptist Church2000 ft23 Montgomery St., Savannah
The Olde Pink House
74% likes this, based on 3096 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 25400 ft23 Abercorn Street
Phone: (912) 232-4286
Huey's On The River
69% likes this, based on 981 reviews
Cuisine: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 22300 ft115 E River St
Vic's On the River
70% likes this, based on 1362 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 36500 ft15 E River St
Outback Steakhouse (Downtown)
68% likes this, based on 120 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft7 Drayton Street
Phone: (912) 373-7739
Tubby's Tank House
51% likes this, based on 538 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 19300 ft115 E River St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.