- Breakfast each morning was terrific - Room was gorgeous - $10 per day parking with unlimited in and out privileges
- View from the rooftop is spectacular - Breakfast was good and plentiful - Best was proximity to river st (1 block)
- Pool on the roof is very nice and so unique - Riverstreet is just across the street - Staff were friendly and helpful
- Paid parking with limited spots - Room was clean and neat - Beds were extremely comfortable
- High-speed internet was standard in all rooms - Convenient location to river walk - Staff was nice and accommodating
Hampton Inn Savannah-Historic District is a 3-star family-friendly property that offers spacious accommodation steps away from Lafayette Square, Forsyth Park and Reynolds Square. The hotel opened in 1997 and since then remains an example of traditional architecture in Savannah.
This property has 144 guestrooms including Studio, Studio Suite and Double Room appointed with satellite TV and high-speed internet.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served every morning.
The hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
The hotel offers a lift and parking as well as laptops, newspapers and internet access for corporate travelers.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 144.
The spectacular hotel is placed in the market area, a short walk away from galleries and monuments. The hotel is 50m away from Southbridge Golf Club, Olde Pink House and Lucas Theatre For the Arts.
Savannah/Hilton Head airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head - 11.8km, Hilton Head - 40.1km
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Other hotels in Savannah
Starting from: US$201
Starting from: US$280
Starting from: US$108
Starting from: US$196
Starting from: US$99
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Forsyth Park1.5kmDrayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah
Muse Arts Warehouse1.5km703 Louisville Road, Savannah
Hearse Ghost Tours2.0km412 E Duffy St, Savannah
Colonial Park Cemetery2.1km201 Abercorn St, Savannah
Reynolds Square2.2kmAbercorn Street, Savannah
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District40 mSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Olde Pink House90 m23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts150 m32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Southbridge Golf Club180 mSavannah, GA
Savannah Live in Savannah Georgia230 m222, Savannah
Chippewa Square270 mBull Street, Savannah
Monterey Square270 mBull Street, Savannah
The Olde Pink House
74% likes this, based on 3096 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 2590 m23 Abercorn Street
Phone: (912) 232-4286
Huey's On The River
69% likes this, based on 981 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 22120 m115 E River St
The Cotton Exchange Tavern & Restaurant
60% likes this, based on 760 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 15100 m201 E River St
Leopold's Ice Cream
78% likes this, based on 2050 reviews
Food: American, Dessert, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream200 m212 E Broughton St
61% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Food: American70 m225 E Bay St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.