- Breakfast each morning was terrific - Room was gorgeous - $10 per day parking with unlimited in and out privileges
- View from the rooftop is spectacular - Breakfast was good and plentiful - Best was proximity to river st (1 block)
- Pool on the roof is very nice and so unique - Riverstreet is just across the street - Staff were friendly and helpful
- Paid parking with limited spots - Room was clean and neat - Beds were extremely comfortable
- High-speed internet was standard in all rooms - Convenient location to river walk - Staff was nice and accommodating
The spectacular Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District offers modern accommodation overlooking the Savannah River. Renovated in 2009, this hotel combines the modern with traditional architecture.
This property has 140 guestrooms including Leisure Studio Suite, Leisure Room and Studio appointed with a microwave, a refrigerator and free local calls.
Guests are offered a hot buffet breakfast served in the breakfast room.
The hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
The hotel offers a photocopier, a fax and internet access and attentive staff.
Leisure facilities in Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District include a rooftop pool, a casino. The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 144.
In the center of Savannah, adjacent to Lafayette Square, Forsyth Park and Reynolds Square. Nestled in the downtown district and 2km from the city center.
Set within walking distance from galleries, monuments, as well as renowned Southbridge Golf Club, Olde Pink House and Lucas Theatre For the Arts.
Hunter AAF airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.1km
- Airport: Hunter AAF - 9.5km, Savannah/Hilton Head - 11.9km
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed or Two Queen Size Beds
Two Queen Size Beds
Two Queen Size Beds or King Size Bed
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Forsyth Park1.5kmDrayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah
Muse Arts Warehouse1.5km703 Louisville Road, Savannah
Hearse Ghost Tours2.0km412 E Duffy St, Savannah
Colonial Park Cemetery2.1km201 Abercorn St, Savannah
Reynolds Square2.2kmAbercorn Street, Savannah
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District40 mSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Olde Pink House90 m23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts150 m32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Southbridge Golf Club180 mSavannah, GA
Savannah Live in Savannah Georgia230 m222, Savannah
Chippewa Square270 mBull Street, Savannah
Madison Square270 mBull Street, Savannah
The Olde Pink House
74% likes this, based on 3096 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 2590 m23 Abercorn Street
Phone: (912) 232-4286
Huey's On The River
69% likes this, based on 981 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 22120 m115 E River St
The Cotton Exchange Tavern & Restaurant
60% likes this, based on 760 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 15100 m201 E River St
Leopold's Ice Cream
78% likes this, based on 2050 reviews
Food: American, Dessert, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream200 m212 E Broughton St
61% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Food: American70 m225 E Bay St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.