- Free wi-fi - No meat whatsoever on the menu - Walls were very thin
- Good business center - Large room - Comfortable bed - Clean and quiet
- Large king sized bed - Two 42 flat panel tvs - Staff was very friendly
- Hotel is very quiet - Bathroom is good sized - Two elevators was down for service
- Valet parking is expensive - Beds were very comfy - Bathrooms had a nice marble sink
The contemporary 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown Co offers elegant guestrooms. The building was renovated in 2012.
20 minutes away from Museo de las Americas, Black American West Museum and Union Station. Mount Evans, Colorado State Capitol and Lucky Strike are located just 200m from the hotel.
Within walking distance of Capitol Hill district with its a mall, restaurants and a zoo.
The 20th & Welton Station tram stop is situated only 350m from the hotel. 25km to the Jeffco airport.
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown Co offers 145 rooms fitted with wireless internet, iron and ironing board and a work desk for a comfortable stay in Denver. Many rooms feature a splendid view of Rocky Mountains.
A free buffet breakfast is served daily.
Guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown Co are welcome to make use of internet access, banquet facilities and a business center.
For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 24 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 148.
- City center Denver - 2300 ft
- Airports Denver International (DEN) - 18.3 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Randolph's Restaurant & Bar (Cuisine: American) - 500 ft, Trinity Grille Restaurant (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood) - 700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown, Co Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Union Station5200 ft1701 Wynkoop Street, Denver
Black American West Museum1.1 mi3091 California St, Denver
MCA Denver1.1 mi1485 Delgany St, Denver
Colorado Avalanche1.2 mi901 Auraria Parkway, Denver
Pepsi Center1.2 mi1000 Chopper Circle, Denver
Near the hotel
Mount Evans600 ftDenver, CO
Paramount Theatre1500 ft1621 Glenarm Place, Denver
16th Street Mall1800 ft16th St, Denver
Lucky Strike1700 ft500 16th St. Suite #340, Denver
Colorado State Capitol2000 ft200 East Colfax Avenue, Denver
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception2000 ft1530 Logan St, Denver
Colorado Symphony Orchestra2200 ft1000 14th Street, #15, Denver
Randolph's Restaurant & Bar
64% likes this, based on 102 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 50500 ft1776 Grand Street
Phone: (303) 318-7272
Trinity Grille Restaurant
75% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood700 ft1801 Broadway
Bella Vista Mexican Restaurant
74% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican800 ft127 E 20th Ave
Phone: (303) 297-9020
Wahoo's Fish Taco
65% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood800 ft225 E 20TH Ave
Phone: (303) 292-0850
71% likes this, based on 160 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 301100 ft321 17th Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.