- Room had lots of space - Staff was friendly - Restaurant choices nearby were varied - No airplane noise
- Indoor pool and jacuzzi were very clean - Inviting lobby with a fireplace - Walking distance to a few restaurants
- Comfortable beds - Convenient parking - Excellent wifi signal
- Bathroom was not shiny like a well cleaned - Carpet was a little dirty - Breakfast was complimentary
- Our room wasn't super clean - Air conditioning was weird - Hot breakfast was good
The excellent Hampton Inn & Suites offers 115 tasteful guest rooms as well as free parking, a safe deposit box and a lift.
The property is located within a 20-minute ride from The Aurora Fox Arts Theater, Aurora History Museum and Bel-Rea Institute-Animal Tech.
This hotel is perfectly based near a valley and parks.
Just 15 minutes from Denver International airport.
They provide bathrooms with roll in shower and a bathtub.
A free breakfast is served every morning.
Business facilities at Hampton Inn & Suites include a business center, a meeting room and a photocopier.
A solarium, a wellness center and a hot tub are available on-site. The on-site fitness center comes with a fitness room and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 115.
|City Center||Denver - 10.4 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 8.8 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Uno Chicago Grill (cuisine: Pizza) - 300 ft, Ted's Montana Grill (cuisine: American, Steakhouse) - 600 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Hampton Inn & Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge4.3 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Aurora History Museum4.6 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum6.4 mi7711 East Academy Blvd., Denver
Mizel Museum7.9 mi400 South Kearney St, Denver
Denver Museum of Nature & Science8.0 mi2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
Uno Chicago Grill
72% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza300 ft16375 E 40th Ave
Ted's Montana Grill
71% likes this, based on 223 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 31600 ft16495 East 40th Circle
Phone: (720) 374-7220
74% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Cuisine: Steakhouse700 ft16301 E 40th Ave
Einstein Bros. Bagels
72% likes this, based on 13 reviews600 ft16495 E 40th Cir
Phone: (303) 307-1234
68% likes this, based on 78 reviews
Cuisine: American700 ft16485 E 40TH Cir
Phone: (303) 371-4114
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.