- Friendly staff - Nice hotel - Balcony overlooking the street
- Staff was courteous - Rooms were clean and comfortable - Continental breakfast with more choices
- Rooms are clean - Hotel is very nice - Close to the convention center
- Nice rooms - No problems with breakfast - Self park in the garage very easily - Dillo buses are great and free
- Rooms are beautifully decorated - Very nice staff - Great location
The boutique Hampton Inn & Suites Austin-Downtown Tx is a 3-star property set next to Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, Peter Pan Mini Golf and Caswell House. Founded in 2002, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011.
The 205 guest rooms are spread over 16 floors.
A hot breakfast is served daily. Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving complimentary drinks.
At the hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Austin-Downtown Tx guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Guests can take advantage of internet access, newspapers as well as laundry, room service provided on-site.
Leisure facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a library and a patio. A gym, fitness classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 23 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 209.
Austin Children's Museum, Moonlight Towers and Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats are located just 150m from the hotel.
Downtown Station train station lies within a 5-minute walk.
- City Center - 300 m
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 200 m, Plaza Saltillo Station - 1.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Austin
Starting from: US$208
Starting from: US$66
Starting from: US$138
Starting from: US$204
Starting from: US$272
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Hotel San Jacinto Austin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Peter Pan Mini Golf1.6km1207 Barton Springs Road Austin, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1.8km1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
Run-Tex1.7km919 W. 12th Street, Austin
Zach Theatre1.7km1510 Toomey Rd, Austin
The Frank Erwin Center1.7km1701 Red River, Austin
Near the hotel
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats270 m100 Congress Ave, Austin
Moonlight Towers150 mAustin, TX
Austin Convention Center300 m500 East Cesar Chavez, Austin
Longhorn baseball330 mAustin, TX
O. Henry Home & Museum340 m409 East Fifth St, Austin
Austin Children's Museum360 m201 Colorado St., Austin
Mexic-Arte Museum360 m419 Congress Ave., Austin
P.F. Chang's China Bistro
62% likes this, based on 126 reviews
Food: Asian, Chinese, Bistro, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 3020 m201 San Jacinto Blvd
Phone: (512) 457-8300
Le Cafe Crepe
79% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: Continental, Café10 m200 San Jacinto Blvd
Max's Wine Dive
67% likes this, based on 151 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 5250 m207 San Jacinto Blvd
Piranha Killer Sushi
60% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 10050 m207 San Jacinto Blvd., #202
Mai Thai Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Food: Thai50 m207 San Jacinto Blvd. #201
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.