- Friendly staff - Nice hotel - Balcony overlooking the street
- Staff was courteous - Rooms were clean and comfortable - Continental breakfast with more choices
- Rooms are clean - Hotel is very nice - Close to the convention center
- Nice rooms - No problems with breakfast - Self park in the garage very easily - Dillo buses are great and free
- Rooms are beautifully decorated - Very nice staff - Great location
The 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites Austin-Downtown Tx is located in cultural Austin, minutes away from Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, Peter Pan Mini Golf and Caswell House. Renovated in 2011, the hotel has welcomed guests since 2002.
The hotel is perfectly placed minutes away from Downtown Station train station. Austin Children's Museum, Moonlight Towers and Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats are located just 150m from the hotel.
Just 10 minutes from Austin Bergstrom airport.
Hampton Inn & Suites Austin-Downtown Tx features 205 rooms across 16 floors.
A hot breakfast is served daily.
Leisure facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a library and a fitness room. A gym, fitness classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 209.
- City Center Austin - 1400 ft
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom (AUS) - 6.5 mi, Gray Aaf (GRK) - 55.8 mi
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 1000 ft, Plaza Saltillo Station - 4600 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: P.F. Chang's China Bistro (Food: Asian, Chinese, Bistro) - 100 ft, Max's Wine Dive (Food: American) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hampton Inn & Suites Austin-Downtown, Tx Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Peter Pan Mini Golf5100 ft1207 Barton Springs Road Austin, Austin
Run-Tex1.0 mi919 W. 12th Street, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1.1 mi1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
Zach Theatre1.1 mi1510 Toomey Rd, Austin
The Frank Erwin Center1.1 mi1701 Red River, Austin
Near the hotel
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats900 ft100 Congress Ave, Austin
Austin Convention Center1000 ft500 East Cesar Chavez, Austin
Longhorn baseball1100 ftAustin, TX
O. Henry Home & Museum1200 ft409 East Fifth St, Austin
Austin Children's Museum1200 ft201 Colorado St., Austin
Mexic-Arte Museum1200 ft419 Congress Ave., Austin
The Driskill1500 ft604 Brazos St., Austin
P.F. Chang's China Bistro
62% likes this, based on 126 reviews
Food: Asian, Chinese, Bistro, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30100 ft201 San Jacinto Blvd
Phone: (512) 457-8300
Max's Wine Dive
69% likes this, based on 142 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52200 ft207 San Jacinto Blvd
Piranha Killer Sushi
69% likes this, based on 75 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 100200 ft207 San Jacinto Blvd., #202
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
80% likes this, based on 107 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31300 ft320 E Second St
Phone: (512) 457-1500
Mai Thai Restaurant
62% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: Thai200 ft207 San Jacinto Blvd. #201
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.