- Shuttle to/from the airport - Breakfast area was nice - No microwave or fridge
- Rooms are decent sized - Everything worked - Flat screen tv - Trendy bathroom and furniture
- Far from the city - Staff was nice - Breakfast was ok
- Helpful staff - Very nice room; looks like new - Free parking - Pool and workout room
- Very close to the airport - Free shuttle - Breakfast in the morning was great - Bed was wonderful
The family Hampton Inn Seattle/Airport is a 3-star property set next to Museum of Flight, Acme Bowl and Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum. The building was renovated in 2008.
Guests are offered 130 air-conditioned hotel rooms well-equipped with high-speed internet, cable TV and a work desk. Guests can make use of private bathrooms with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer available in all guestrooms.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily.
The hotel Hampton Inn Seattle/Airport provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Guests can take advantage of internet access, a meeting room as well as airport transfer, laundry and shuttle service provided on-site.
Leisure facilities include a golf course, an outdoor swimming pool. Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 130.
It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Angle Lake Park.
Just 5 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International airport.
- City Center - 20.0km
- Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International - 2.5km, Renton - 9.5km
- Train Station: Auburn Station - 14.4km, - 100 m
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Double Beds or Double Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Hampton Inn Seattle/Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum2.7km5917 South 196th Street, Kent
Acme Bowl4.8km100 Andover Park West, Tukwila
iFLY Indoor Skydiving5.0km349 Tukwila Pkwy, Tukwila
Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant5.6km7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila
Riverbend Golf Complex5.9km2019 West Meeker St, Kent
Near the hotel
Angle Lake Park120 m19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
72% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: Japanese500 m19021 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 241-6231
Herfy's Burger & Teriyaki
70% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: Hamburgers, Japanese520 m19840 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 870-1500
74% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: Salvadoran520 m19840 International Boulevard S
Dave's Diner & Brews
72% likes this, based on 209 reviews
Food: Family Fare720 m2825 S 188th St
Bull Pen Pub Bar & Grill
60% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: American660 m20011 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 824-4070
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.