- Shuttle to/from the airport - Breakfast area was nice - No microwave or fridge
- Rooms are decent sized - Everything worked - Flat screen tv - Trendy bathroom and furniture
- Far from the city - Staff was nice - Breakfast was ok
- Helpful staff - Very nice room; looks like new - Free parking - Pool and workout room
- Very close to the airport - Free shuttle - Breakfast in the morning was great - Bed was wonderful
The family Hampton Inn Seattle/Airport is a 3-star property set next to Museum of Flight, Acme Bowl and Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum. The building was renovated in 2008.
It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Angle Lake Park.
Just 5 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International airport.
Guests are offered 130 air-conditioned hotel rooms well-equipped with high-speed internet, cable TV and a work desk. Guests can make use of private bathrooms with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer available in all guestrooms.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Guests can take advantage of internet access, a meeting room as well as airport transfer, laundry and shuttle service provided on-site.
Leisure facilities include a golf course, an outdoor swimming pool. Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 130.
- City Center Seattle - 12.4 mi
- Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA) - 1.6 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 7.6 mi
- Train Station: Auburn Station - 8.9 mi, - 400 ft
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Masaes Teriyaki (Food: Japanese) - 1700 ft, Herfy's Burger & Teriyaki (Food: Hamburgers, Japanese) - 1800 ft
- Parks Angle Lake Park - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hampton Inn Seattle/Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Acme Bowl3.0 mi100 Andover Park West, Tukwila
iFLY Indoor Skydiving3.1 mi349 Tukwila Pkwy, Tukwila
Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant3.5 mi7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila
Uptown Glassworks5.8 mi230 Main Ave S Renton, WA 98057
Kubota Garden6.0 mi9817 55th Avenue South, Seattle
Near the hotel
Angle Lake Park400 ft19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
72% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: Japanese1700 ft19021 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 241-6231
Herfy's Burger & Teriyaki
70% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: Hamburgers, Japanese1800 ft19840 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 870-1500
74% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: Salvadoran1800 ft19840 International Boulevard S
Dave's Diner & Brews
72% likes this, based on 209 reviews
Food: Family Fare2400 ft2825 S 188th St
Bull Pen Pub Bar & Grill
60% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: American2200 ft20011 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 824-4070
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.