- Lobby was very nice - Room was clean - Front desk was friendly - Great location for shopping and restaurants
- Golds gym is very near - Nice, spacious room - Good wifi - Very good continental breakfast
- Hotel was well maintained - Large room - Parking is adequate - Neighborhood seems safe
- Front desk was so accommodating and helpful - Hotel was clean, comfortable - Tasty, varied menu for breakfast
- Nice comfortable rooms - Nice staff - Well located hotel - Entirely pleasant atmosphere
Located in a prestigious area of Oklahoma City, Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest is a 3-star prestigious property that offers an indoor swimming pool, barbeque grills. The building was renovated in 2011.
Major Oklahoma City attractions, such as Overholser Mansion, Pole Position Raceway and Bethany Antique Mall are located nearby. Steps away from such Oklahoma City attractions as Will Rogers Park, Lake Hefner Golf Course and Norma Jean's Heirloom Jewelry & Antiques.
10 minutes' drive from Wiley Post airport.
This hotel comprises of One-Bedroom Double Room, Studio and Double Room, known for mahogany furnishing. They feature cable TV, Wi-Fi and high-speed internet.
A hot breakfast is served daily.
Business facilities at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest include a business center, internet access.
The hotel’s fitness center comes with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 96.
|City Center||Oklahoma City - 3.7 mi|
|Airports||Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) - 9.8 mi|
|Restaurants||Hooters (Cuisine: American) - 200 ft, Sonic Drive-In - 200 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Will Rogers Park1.8 mi3400 North Portland, Oklahoma City
Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum3.9 mi1400 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City
White Water Bay4.5 mi3908 W Reno, Oklahoma City
1889er Museum4.5 mi1721 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City
Oklahoma History Center4.6 mi800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, Oklahoma City
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20200 ft3025 NW Expwy St
Phone: (405) 848-9464
86% likes this, based on 16 reviews200 ft3015 NW Expressway
Mediterranean Imports & Deli
85% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Cuisine: Greek, Middle Eastern1300 ft5620 N May Ave
Dave & Buster's
63% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Cuisine: American1700 ft5501 North May Avenue
Chelinos Mexican Restaurant
70% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican1800 ft5900 N May Ave
Phone: (405) 842-4773
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.