- Easy check in - Terrific service - Excellent restaurant - Rooms can be pricey
- Room was nice - Bathroom was great - Nice whirlpool bath - Free wifi
- Close to great shopping - Pool area is nice - No gym - Parking is free
- Handy to all the restaurants - Clean rooms - Beds were wonderful - Staff was great
- Nice hotel - Perfect location - Close to the strip - Delicious continental breakfast
The family Hampton Inn Gatlinburg is situated just steps from ski resorts in Gatlinburg. Founded in 1992, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
The hotel offers 95 rooms. All of them feature TV, a refrigerator and a balcony.
A continental breakfast is offered at the bar.
The hotel Hampton Inn Gatlinburg provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 97.
The property is located in an entertainment of Gatlinburg, close to Sugarland Riding Stables, Baskins Creek Falls and Chapel of Love. A 10-minute drive to the center of Gatlinburg.
The vicinity of a national park, mountains as well as quick access to an amusement park, a theme park and an aquarium set the hotel apart.
20km to the Gatlinburg airport.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Gatlinburg - 16.5km, Knoxville Downtown Island - 42.6km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum1.7kmWinery Square, Gatlinburg
Ripley's Davy Crockett Mini Golf1.8km188 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Chapel of Love2.3km706 East Parkway, Gatlinburg
Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark2.5km915 Westgate Resort Road, Gatlinburg
Baskins Creek Falls2.7kmRoaring Fork Road, Gatlinburg
Near the hotel
Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery100 m903 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Amazing Mirror Maze40 m919 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Circus Golf40 m919 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Hollywood Star Cars Museum70 m914 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Ripley's Haunted Adventure80 m908 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist120 m115 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg
Roaring Fork130 mHistoric Nature Trail Road, Gatlinburg
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
66% likes this, based on 917 reviews
Food: Seafood110 m900 Parkway
79% likes this, based on 594 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 12100 m903 Parkway Suite 103
Shoneys Family Restaurant
51% likes this, based on 90 reviews40 m795 Parkway
Phone: (865) 436-5859
Dick's Last resort
Food: American100 m903 Parkway STE 104
69% likes this, based on 166 reviews
Food: Fondue60 m959 Parkway #2
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.