- Easy check in - Terrific service - Excellent restaurant - Rooms can be pricey
- Room was nice - Bathroom was great - Nice whirlpool bath - Free wifi
- Close to great shopping - Pool area is nice - No gym - Parking is free
- Handy to all the restaurants - Clean rooms - Beds were wonderful - Staff was great
- Nice hotel - Perfect location - Close to the strip - Delicious continental breakfast
The family Hampton Inn Gatlinburg is situated just steps from ski resorts in Gatlinburg. Founded in 1992, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
The property is located in an entertainment of Gatlinburg, close to Sugarland Riding Stables, Baskins Creek Falls and Chapel of Love. A 10-minute drive to the center of Gatlinburg.
The vicinity of a national park, mountains as well as quick access to an amusement park, a theme park and an aquarium set the hotel apart.
20km to the Gatlinburg airport.
The hotel offers 95 rooms. All of them feature TV, a refrigerator and a balcony.
A continental breakfast is offered at the bar.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 97.
- City center Gatlinburg - 3300 ft
- Airports Mc Ghee Tyson (TYS) - 27.5 mi
- Restaurants: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market (Cuisine: Seafood) - 400 ft, Mellow Mushroom - 400 ft
- Parks Christ in the Smokies Museum & Gardens - 1000 ft
- Ski areas: Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort & Amusement Park - 700 ft, Baskins Creek Falls - 1.7 mi
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum1.1 miWinery Square, Gatlinburg
Chapel of Love1.4 mi706 East Parkway, Gatlinburg
Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark1.5 mi915 Westgate Resort Road, Gatlinburg
Baskins Creek Falls1.7 miRoaring Fork Road, Gatlinburg
Chapel In The Glen3.5 mi412 Glades Road, Gatlinburg
Near the hotel
Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery400 ft903 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Amazing Mirror Maze200 ft919 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Hollywood Star Cars Museum300 ft914 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Ripley's Haunted Adventure300 ft908 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist400 ft115 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg
Roaring Fork500 ftHistoric Nature Trail Road, Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg Space Needle400 ft115 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
66% likes this, based on 917 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood400 ft900 Parkway
79% likes this, based on 594 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 12400 ft903 Parkway Suite 103
51% likes this, based on 182 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 31200 ft959 Pkwy
Phone: 865 436 8443
Dick's Last resort
Cuisine: American400 ft903 Parkway STE 104
Berkshire's Old Fashioned Frozen Custard
66% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Cuisine: Diner200 ft942 Parkway
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.