- Within walking distance of many areas of down town - Rooms are beautiful - Food was not bad
- Comfortable bed - Nice tv - Parking is valet at $29 - Internet was terrible - Great pool and whirlpool
- Location to bourbon st. and french quarter - Room was clean and comfortable - Executive breakfast was fantastic
- Staff was exceptionally helpful - Room was in fantastic condition - Shower was clean and had great pressure
- Room was lovely - Bathrooms are huge - Free neutrogena products - Gym was pretty nice
Hampton Inn Garden District is located in a historic area of New Orleans in close proximity to The National WWII Museum, McKenna Museum of African American Art and Magazine Street. Founded in 1997, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2003.
The property comprises of bright Standard Family Double Room, Deluxe Double Room and Studio appointed with a DVD player, air conditioning and central heating. Guestrooms feature carpet floor and oak furnishing.
A hot breakfast is served daily.
At the hotel Hampton Inn Garden District guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Guests of Hampton Inn Garden District are welcome to make use of banquet facilities, a business center and internet access.
Leisure facilities feature an outdoor swimming pool, a courtyard and barbeque grills. The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 100.
The comfortable hotel is situated 600m away from Garden District, Lafayette No. 1 and Elms Mansion.
Just 15 minutes from NAS/Alvin Callendar airport.
- City Center - 4.8km
- Airport: NAS/Alvin Callendar - 12.9km, Lakefront - 14.3km
|Rate this hotel|
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hampton Inn Garden District Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
McKenna Museum of African American Art1.7km2003 Carondelet Street, New Orleans
Prytania Theatre1.9km5339 Prytania Street, New Orleans
St. Mary's Assumption2.0km2030 Annunciation St., New Orleans
St. Charles Streetcar2.3km2817 Canal Street, New Orleans
Gretna-Jackson Avenue Ferry2.2kmGretna, LA
Near the hotel
Elms Mansion560 m3029 St Charles Ave, New Orleans
Lafayette Cemetery870 m1400 block of Washington Ave, New Orleans
Lafayette No. 1870 m1427 Sixth St, New Orleans
St Louis Cemetery No 2990 mWashington Avenue, New Orleans
Tipitina's1.0km501 Napoleon Ave, New Orleans
Garden District1.3kmVisitors Center, New Orleans
Superior Bar & Grill
66% likes this, based on 149 reviews
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 4080 m3636 Saint Charles Ave
72% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32130 m3442 St Charles Ave
65% likes this, based on 72 reviews
Food: American, Coffee Shop, Diner
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20150 m3625 Prytania St
August Moon Restaurant
55% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: Chinese180 m3635 Prytania St
Victorian Lounge at Columns Hotel
70% likes this, based on 26 reviews190 m3811 St. Charles Avenue
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.