- Within walking distance of many areas of down town - Rooms are beautiful - Food was not bad
- Comfortable bed - Nice tv - Parking is valet at $29 - Internet was terrible - Great pool and whirlpool
- Location to bourbon st. and french quarter - Room was clean and comfortable - Executive breakfast was fantastic
- Staff was exceptionally helpful - Room was in fantastic condition - Shower was clean and had great pressure
- Room was lovely - Bathrooms are huge - Free neutrogena products - Gym was pretty nice
The classic Hampton Inn Garden District bears 3 stars and offers a cocktail lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a courtyard. The building was renovated in 2003.
20 minutes away from Wedding Cake House, McKenna Museum of African American Art and The National WWII Museum. Just 5km from the center of New Orleans known for Lawrence Square, Elms Mansion and Samuel Square.
Just 20 minutes from Louis Armstrong New Orleans airport.
All 100 luxurious guestrooms feature a writing desk, a kitchenette, individual climate control, a living area and satellite TV. They provide bathrooms with a Jacuzzi, a hairdryer and a shower.
A free breakfast is served at the breakfast room. French dishes are served in the gastronomic restaurant.
Guests can take advantage of newspapers, computers and a business center and make use of 24-hour reception, dry cleaning and an ironing service provided on-site.
The on-site SPA facilities include Jacuzzi and a hot tub. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 100.
|City Center||New Orleans - 3.0 mi|
|Airports||Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.1 mi|
|Restaurants||Superior Bar & Grill (cuisine: Mexican) - 300 ft, The Delachaise (cuisine: Eclectic) - 500 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Hampton Inn Garden District Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
McKenna Museum of African American Art1.0 mi2003 Carondelet Street, New Orleans
Warehouse District1.6 miNew Orleans, LA
Lower Garden District1.6 miNew Orleans, LA
The National WWII Museum1.8 mi945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Backstreet Cultural Museum1.6 mi1116 Saint Claude Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
Elms Mansion1900 ft3029 St Charles Ave, New Orleans
Garden District4200 ftVisitors Center, New Orleans
Superior Bar & Grill
66% likes this, based on 149 reviews
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 40300 ft3636 Saint Charles Ave
72% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32500 ft3442 St Charles Ave
65% likes this, based on 72 reviews
Cuisine: American, Coffee Shop, Diner
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20500 ft3625 Prytania St
August Moon Restaurant
55% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Cuisine: Chinese600 ft3635 Prytania St
Victorian Lounge at Columns Hotel
70% likes this, based on 26 reviews700 ft3811 St. Charles Avenue
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.