- Staff was curteous - Room and bathroom were impeccable - Location in downtown
- Close to i-95 - Heated pool - Ice machine not working
- Small fridge and microwave in room - Small fitness room - Great shopping and restaurants
- Free self-parking in gated garage - Many safety measures - Free hot breakfast
- Good rates - Clean rooms - Friendly staff - In room safe not working
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Downtown/City Center is a 3-star contemporary guesthouse, located within the beach. The hotel occupies 11 floors and was renovated in 2002.
Many Fort Lauderdale sights, including Fort Lauderdale Beachfront, Funderdome and Water Taxi are 20 minutes away from the hotel. The hotel is 500m away from Fort Lauderdale Sun Trolley, New River and Museum of Discovery and Science.
Just 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport.
The hotel's modern rooms feature a microwave, a refrigerator and data ports. They provide bathrooms with a hairdryer, a shower.
A complimentary breakfast is served at the bar.
Parking, a convenience store and a business center, internet access are located on-site.
The hotel offers an exercise room, fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 12 per day.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 156.
- City Center Fort Lauderdale - 1400 ft
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (FLL) - 3.7 mi, Miami International Airport (MIA) - 24.5 mi
- Train Station: Fort Lauderdale Broward Station - 1.7 mi, Cypress Creek Station - 5.3 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Jerk Machine - 700 ft, Subway (Food: Delicatessen, Fast Food) - 1200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Downtown/City Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Las Olas Boulevard1.0 miFort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum1.6 mi1527 S.W. 1st Ave., Fort Lauderdale
Funderdome2.0 mi1455 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale
15th Street Fisheries2.0 mi1900 S.E. 15th Street, Fort Lauderdale
Ride Rocketman South Florida2.1 mi2201 Northwest 9th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
Near the hotel
Broward County Main Library1600 ft100 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale
Las Olas Riverfront2000 ft300 SW First Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
New River2100 ftFort Lauderdale, FL
Museum of Discovery and Science2300 ft401 South West Second Street, Fort Lauderdale
Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale2300 ft1 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale: Downtown Arts & Entertainment Center2300 ft305 South Andrews Avenue suite 410, Fort Lauderdale
Old Fort Lauderdale Village & Museum2200 ft219 SW Second Ave, Fort Lauderdale
79% likes this, based on 42 reviews700 ft111 NW 2nd St
Phone: (954) 467-8882
70% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 221200 ft100 E Broward Blvd
McGuire's Hill 16
76% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 151500 ft535 N Andrews Ave
84% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Food: Healthy1600 ft301 E. Broward Blvd.
Charcuterie Too1600 ft100 S Andrews Ave
Phone: (954) 463-9578
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.