- Staff was curteous - Room and bathroom were impeccable - Location in downtown
- Close to i-95 - Heated pool - Ice machine not working
- Small fridge and microwave in room - Small fitness room - Great shopping and restaurants
- Free self-parking in gated garage - Many safety measures - Free hot breakfast
- Good rates - Clean rooms - Friendly staff - In room safe not working
The contemporary 3-star Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Downtown/ City Center offers quick access to 15th Street Fisheries, Water Taxi and Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum.
The hotel offers 156 rooms. All of them feature a telephone, a refrigerator and data ports.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served in a dining room.
The hotel Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Downtown/City Center serves a buffet breakfast for free.
A convenience store and parking and internet access and a business center are located on-site.
Sport facilities include diving, swimming and windsurfing and more.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 12 per day.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 156.
Guests will get to Miami in 5 minutes by car.
Just 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport.
- City Center - 200 m
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International - 5.8km, SPB - 38.6km
- Train Station: Fort Lauderdale Broward Station - 2.7km, Fort Lauderdale Broward Station - 2.7km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Starting from: US$107
Starting from: US$203
Starting from: US$331
Starting from: US$339
Starting from: US$192
Rooms and availability
1 king bed.
2 queen beds.
1 king bed
1 king bed.
2 queen beds
1 king bed.
Fort Lauderdale Downtown Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Las Olas Boulevard1.6kmFort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum2.6km1527 S.W. 1st Ave., Fort Lauderdale
Funderdome3.2km1455 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale
Water Taxi3.4km413 SW 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
15th Street Fisheries3.3km1900 S.E. 15th Street, Fort Lauderdale
Near the hotel
Broward County Main Library470 m100 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale
Las Olas Riverfront580 m300 SW First Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
New River620 mFort Lauderdale, FL
Museum of Discovery and Science690 m401 South West Second Street, Fort Lauderdale
Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale680 m1 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale: Downtown Arts & Entertainment Center690 m305 South Andrews Avenue suite 410, Fort Lauderdale
Old Fort Lauderdale Village & Museum670 m219 SW Second Ave, Fort Lauderdale
79% likes this, based on 42 reviews190 m111 NW 2nd St
Phone: (954) 467-8882
70% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22350 m100 E Broward Blvd
McGuire's Hill 16
76% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 15430 m535 N Andrews Ave
74% likes this, based on 98 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 31570 m200 SW 2ND St
Phone: (954) 523-3233
65% likes this, based on 95 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Gastropub580 m208 SW 2nd Street
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.