- Free hot breakfast every morning - Fitness center was good - Rude staff
- Beds were excellent - Checkin clerk was very friendly - Bathroom was spotless
- Pool area was wonderful - $10 fee for the parking garage - Rooms were very comfortable
- Staff were friendly and polite - Beds very comfortable - Food was superb
- Bed was very comfortable - Parking garage was very secure - Hotel was very quiet
The contemporary Hampton Inn Downtown At The Arch is a great place in a shopping area of Saint Louis. The building was renovated in 2009.
A 20-minute walk from Fairmount Park, Malcolm W Martin Memorial Park and GCS Ballpark, the hotel is set close to a stadium, restaurants and shops. Casino Queen are 15 minutes away.
10 minutes' drive from Saint Louis Downtown airport and 5 minutes' walk to Convention Center Metrolink Station train station.
Hampton Inn Downtown At The Arch features 190 rooms across 16 floors. Most of the rooms offer a breathtaking view of the river.
In the morning a tasty continental breakfast is served. Dishes of Irish cuisine are served in the specialty restaurant. Guests can relax in the beer bar serving hot drinks.
Guests of Hampton Inn Downtown At The Arch are welcome to make use of a business center, internet access.
Guests will benefit from an indoor swimming pool, a spa center and barbeque grills.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 190.
- City center Saint Louis - 2.4 mi
- Airports: Lambert-St. Louis International (STL) - 12.5 mi, Belleville (BLV) - 21.0 mi
- Train stations: Union Station - 1.2 mi, - 400 ft
- Bus stop - 700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hampton Inn Downtown At The Arch Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Malcolm W Martin Memorial Park1.0 mi185 W. Trendley Ave, East Saint Louis
Gateway International Raceway5.2 mi669 State Route 203, East Saint Louis
GCS Ballpark5.4 mi2301 Grizzlie Bear Blvd., Sauget
National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows6.9 mi442 South De Mazenod Drive, Belleville
Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site7.1 mi30 Ramey Street, Collinsville
Near the hotel
Casino Queen3400 ft200 South Front Street, East Saint Louis
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.