- Free shuttle from denver airport to hotel - Need a lot more parking - Recently upgraded the rooms
- People are friendly - Location is good - Needs a face lift
- Nice clean rooms - No thermostat temperature control - No power plug at the desk
- Had a big fridge and a microwave - Diner next door was nice - Indifferent staff
- Convenient location - Pool but no spa - Transportation to airport - Car rentals - Friendly staff
The contemporary 3-star Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport offers quick access to Aurora History Museum, Buffalo Run Golf Course and The Aurora Fox Arts Theater. Founded in 1996, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
The property comprises of non-smoking rooms well-appointed with a fireplace, pay-per-view movies.
In the morning a hot cold buffet breakfast is served.
At the hotel Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport boasts a business center, banquet facilities and internet access as well as room service, laundry.
Guests can choose from soccer, skiing available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 122.
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport enjoys its location near ski resorts. Within easy reach of Fitzsimons Golf Course, Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge and Harkins Theaters.
The vicinity of mountains, parks as well as quick access to an amusement park, a zoo set the hotel apart.
A short drive from Denver International airport.
- City Center - 19.8km
- Airport: Denver International - 10.0km, Municipal - 46.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$152
Starting from: US$218
Starting from: US$337
Starting from: US$267
Starting from: US$245
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
Double Bed or King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge8.1kmQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Fitzsimons Golf Course8.8km2323 Scranton St, Aurora
Springhills Golf Course8.9km800 Telluride, Aurora
Buffalo Run Golf Course10.3km15700 E. 112th Ave., Commerce City
Harkins Theaters10.7km8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
58% likes this, based on 130 reviews
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 13100 m6250 Tower Rd
60% likes this, based on 127 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza910 m6701 Tower Road
Belew's Dairy Bar
83% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Hamburgers, Barbecue, Ice Cream1.1kmUS Highway 68 East
68% likes this, based on 156 reviews
Food: American1.3km6751 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
55% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings1.4km6900 Tower Rd
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.