- Free shuttle from denver airport to hotel - Need a lot more parking - Recently upgraded the rooms
- People are friendly - Location is good - Needs a face lift
- Nice clean rooms - No thermostat temperature control - No power plug at the desk
- Had a big fridge and a microwave - Diner next door was nice - Indifferent staff
- Convenient location - Pool but no spa - Transportation to airport - Car rentals - Friendly staff
The contemporary Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport is a decent example of a 3-star hotel in Denver. Founded in 1996, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
The property comprises of beautiful rooms well-appointed with a fireplace, pay-per-view movies.
In the morning a hot continental breakfast is served.
At the hotel Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
For visitors Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport offers banquet facilities, internet access as well as room service, laundry.
Guests can choose from soccer, skiing and softball available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 122.
The property is located in a mountain of Denver, close to Aurora History Museum, Buffalo Run Golf Course and The Aurora Fox Arts Theater. Within easy reach of Fitzsimons Golf Course, Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge and Harkins Theaters.
An amusement park, a zoo are only a few steps from the hotel.
A short drive from Denver International airport.
- City Center - 20.0km
- Airport: Denver International - 10.4km, Arapahoe Co - 27.6km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
Two Queen Size Beds
Double Bed or King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge8.1kmQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Fitzsimons Golf Course8.8km2323 Scranton St, Aurora
Springhills Golf Course8.9km800 Telluride, Aurora
Buffalo Run Golf Course10.3km15700 E. 112th Ave., Commerce City
Harkins Theaters10.7km8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
58% likes this, based on 130 reviews
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 13100 m6250 Tower Rd
60% likes this, based on 127 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza910 m6701 Tower Road
Belew's Dairy Bar
83% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Hamburgers, Barbecue, Ice Cream1.1kmUS Highway 68 East
68% likes this, based on 156 reviews
Food: American1.3km6751 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
55% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings1.4km6900 Tower Rd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.