- Free shuttle from denver airport to hotel - Need a lot more parking - Recently upgraded the rooms
- People are friendly - Location is good - Needs a face lift
- Nice clean rooms - No thermostat temperature control - No power plug at the desk
- Had a big fridge and a microwave - Diner next door was nice - Indifferent staff
- Convenient location - Pool but no spa - Transportation to airport - Car rentals - Friendly staff
The business 3-star Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport, Co. offers quick access to Aurora Hills Golf Course, Buffalo Run Golf Course and Aurora History Museum. The hotel was built in 1996 and renovated in 2006.
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport, Co. offers 122 rooms fitted with pay-per-view movies and a fireplace for a comfortable stay in Denver.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
At the hotel Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Guests can choose from swimming and skiing available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 122.
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport, Co. enjoys its location near ski resorts. Within easy reach of Fitzsimons Golf Course, Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge and Buffalo National Forest.
The vicinity of mountains and parks as well as quick access to an amusement park and a zoo set the hotel apart.
A short drive from Denver International airport.
- City Center - 12.3mi
- Airport: Denver International - 6.2mi, Municipal - 28.7mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$114
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$270
Starting from: US$170
Starting from: US$201
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge5.1miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Fitzsimons Golf Course5.5mi2323 Scranton St, Aurora
Springhills Golf Course5.5mi800 Telluride, Aurora
Buffalo Run Golf Course6.4mi15700 E. 112th Ave., Commerce City
Harkins Theaters6.7mi8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
58% likes this, based on 130 reviews
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 13200yd6250 Tower Rd
60% likes this, based on 127 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza1000yd6701 Tower Road
Belew's Dairy Bar
83% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Hamburgers, Barbecue, Ice Cream1200ydUS Highway 68 East
68% likes this, based on 156 reviews
Food: American1500yd6751 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
55% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings1500yd6900 Tower Rd
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.