- Free shuttle from denver airport to hotel - Need a lot more parking - Recently upgraded the rooms
- People are friendly - Location is good - Needs a face lift
- Nice clean rooms - No thermostat temperature control - No power plug at the desk
- Had a big fridge and a microwave - Diner next door was nice - Indifferent staff
- Convenient location - Pool but no spa - Transportation to airport - Car rentals - Friendly staff
The contemporary Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport is a decent example of a 3-star hotel in Denver. Founded in 1996, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
The property is located in a mountain of Denver, close to Aurora History Museum, Buffalo Run Golf Course and The Aurora Fox Arts Theater. Within easy reach of Fitzsimons Golf Course, Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge and Harkins Theaters.
An amusement park, a zoo are only a few steps from the hotel.
A short drive from Denver International airport.
The hotel offers 120 beautiful rooms with such room amenities as a fireplace, pay-per-view movies.
In the morning a hot continental breakfast is served.
For visitors Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport offers banquet facilities, internet access as well as room service, laundry.
Guests can choose from soccer, skiing available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 122.
|City Center||Denver - 12.4 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 6.2 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge5.1 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Harkins Theaters6.7 mi8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater7.3 mi9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Aurora History Museum7.4 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
Mile High Flea Market7.9 mi7007 East 88th Avenue, Henderson
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.