- Free shuttle from denver airport to hotel - Need a lot more parking - Recently upgraded the rooms
- People are friendly - Location is good - Needs a face lift
- Nice clean rooms - No thermostat temperature control - No power plug at the desk
- Had a big fridge and a microwave - Diner next door was nice - Indifferent staff
- Convenient location - Pool but no spa - Transportation to airport - Car rentals - Friendly staff
The contemporary Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport offers accommodation in a mountain area of Denver. Founded in 1996, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
Set in cultural Denver, minutes away from Buffalo Bill Museum & Grave, Elitch Gardens Theme Park and Johnson & Whales University.
This hotel is conveniently based close to a zoo and an amusement park.
Denver International airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
All beautiful rooms including Quadruple Room and Twin Room are fitted with LCD TV, armchairs, a fireplace, individual climate control and a writing desk. They are fitted with a fridge and a microwave as well as en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a bathtub and roll in shower.
In the morning a hot continental breakfast is served.
Guests can take advantage of newspapers, a photocopier and a business center and make use of dry cleaning, a valet cleaning service and room service provided on-site.
Guests can choose from skiing and soccer available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 122.
|City Center||Denver - 12.4 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 6.2 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Hampton Inn Denver-Intl Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge5.1 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Aurora History Museum7.4 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum9.1 mi7711 East Academy Blvd., Denver
Barr Lake State Park9.3 mi13401 Piccadilly Road, Brighton
Denver Museum of Nature & Science10.1 mi2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.