- Room was very comfortable - Parking was quite expensive at $40 a night - Huge room, two tvs
- Just half a block from michigan avenue - View from the room was incredible - Shower was a bit weak
- Pretty good breakfast buffet - Free wireless internet - Nice refrigerators in the rooms
- Bathroom was big - Sound-proofed windows meant a peaceful night - View of the city was pretty nice
- Mini fridge was available - Beds are very average - Staff were courteous, friendly - Valet parking was convenient
The 4-star Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile enjoys ideal setting overlooking Lake Michigan. It was opened in 2014 and is an example of traditional architecture in Chicago.
This sleek hotel comprises 225 guestrooms with a minibar, air conditioning and a mini-refrigerator. They are fitted with granite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a rain shower and a bathtub.
A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served every morning. British dishes are served in the 24-hour restaurant. At the cosy English bar guests will enjoy a selection of ales.
At the hotel Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Guests of Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile are welcome to make use of a conference room, internet access and a business center.
Leisure facilities feature a patio, a rooftop pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 60 per day.
Number of floors 26. Number of rooms 225.
The property is situated close to Navy Pier, Willis Tower and Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Building, within walking distance to Chicago-Red subway station. St. James Cathedral, John Hancock Center / Observatory and Richard H. Driehaus Museum are located just 250m from the hotel.
Shopping streets, bars and a shopping mall are only a few steps from the hotel.
5 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport and 15 minutes' walk to Millenium train station.
- City Center - 2.0km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 4.3km, Midway - 16.3km
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 1.3km, Van Buren Street Station - 2.1km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 2.4km, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 2.4km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom.
You will be assigned the best available room upon your arrival.
Contemporary room has a practical work area, a small rest area with elegant chair and a modern bathroom.
Spacious room offers a work area, a sleeping area and a cozy sitting area. Bathroom has all modern amenities.
Luxurious room has a bedroom and a living room with a sofa, armchairs and table. The bathroom has all modern amenities.
Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Art Institute of Chicago1.6km111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
Navy Pier1.6km600 E Grand Ave, Chicago
Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Building1.5km1 S. State St., Chicago
Chicago Temple1.6km77 W. Washington St., Chicago
Crown Fountain1.6km50 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Near the hotel
John Hancock Center / Observatory360 m875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago
Museum of Contemporary Art240 m220 East Chicago Ave., Chicago
Lookingglass Theatre Company250 m821 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago
St. James Cathedral250 m65 East Huron Street, Chicago
Loyola University Museum of Art (LUMA)270 m820 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Water Tower Place300 m835 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Richard H. Driehaus Museum310 m40 E. Erie St., Chicago
76% likes this, based on 650 reviews
Food: Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 2050 m162 E Superior St
Phone: (312) 266-3337
67% likes this, based on 1307 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22220 m730 N Rush St
Phone: (312) 951-0747
61% likes this, based on 92 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 5240 m166 E. Superior St
71% likes this, based on 83 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 1740 m161 E. Huron St
73% likes this, based on 238 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 50 - USD 90100 m676 N Saint Clair St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.