- Clean hotel - Chili's next door for dinner - Clean room
- Staff was great - Tasty cookies in the evenings - Room was large and clean
- Helpful staff - Complimentary breakfast was the best - Well-managed hampton
- Rooms were clean - Bed was extremely comfortable - Friendly staff - Nice free breakfast
- Located directly next to a chili's restaurant - Room was quiet - Breakfast was fine
The business 3-star Hampton Inn Austin North Hotel offers a cloakroom, a lift and parking as well as a wake up service, laundry and room service. Founded in 1987, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
All 120 classic rooms at Hampton Inn Austin North Hotel provide pay-per-view movies, a voicemail.
Every day a complimentary breakfast is served in the dining room.
The hotel Hampton Inn Austin North serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Guests of Hampton Inn Austin North Hotel are welcome to make use of banquet facilities, internet access and conference facilities.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 121.
The hotel is perfectly situated in a downtown area, close to parks, lakes. Within easy reach of Harvey Penick Golf Campus, Texas Military Forces Museum and Pinballz Arcade.
A stadium, a mall are only a few steps from the hotel.
- City Center - 6.0km
- Train Station: Highland Station - 1.7km, Crestview Station - 1.8km
- Bus stop - 500 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Austin
Starting from: US$210
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$269
Starting from: US$152
Starting from: US$274
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed
Hampton Inn Austin North Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Pinballz Arcade4.2km8940 Research Blvd., Austin
Elisabet Ney Museum4.2km304 E 44th St, Austin
K1 Speed Austin5.7km2500 McHale Ct., Austin
K1 Indoor Go Cart Racing5.8kmMchale Dr, Austin
Harvey Penick Golf Campus6.0km5501 Ed Bluestein Blvd, Austin
Buffalo Wild Wings
Food: American120 m7604 North Interstate 35 Frontage Road
60% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32130 m7522 N Interstate 35
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House
64% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31570 m1101 S Mo Pac Expy
75% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32890 m109 W Anderson Ln
Shanghai Chinese & Dim Sum
76% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Chinese, Dim Sum, Shanghai
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 271.1km6718 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 458-8088
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.