This beautiful boutique hotel fuses Victorian and Old West décor. The atmosphere is tranquil and the setting is outstanding. The courtyard is ideal for parties. The rooms are attractive, yet small, and they have great toiletries. The restaurant serves absolutely delicious food along with amazing wine choices. The sunsets are breathtaking here.
- In room wireless internet with no problem - Tv remote didn't work - On-site fitness center - Lovely room with nice furnishings
- Bathroom was clean and large - Really slow service - Bar was lovely
- Bed was very comfortable - No wireless internet - There is a heated pool and separate hot tub
- Rooms with the patios and fireplaces are so nice - Breakfasts were amazing - Plenty of parking space
- Location is convenient to everything - Staff is exceptional - Room smelled musty
The designer 4-star Hacienda Del Sol Summit Hotels And Resorts offers spacious accommodation in a downtown area of Tucson. Founded in 1929, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
This property has 30 guestrooms including Deluxe Double Room, Double Room and Suite appointed with Wi-Fi, air conditioning. There are rooms with spectacular views of the mountain.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 30.
The hotel is located in the colonial district of Tucson, in the proximity of The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, Chapel of San Pedro and Valley of the Moon. A 10-minute walk will take you to La Paloma Golf Course.
25 minutes by car from Tucson International airport.
- City Center - 9.8km
- Airport: Davis Monthan AFB - 16.0km, Tucson International Airport - 21.6km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Two Queen Size Beds - 65m2
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed - 37m2
King Size Bed
King Size Bed - 65m2
Hacienda Del Sol Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Finger Rock Trail3.1km7180 North Alvernon Way (trailhead), Tucson
St. Phillip's in the Hills3.8km4440 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson
Rillito River Park4.2km4200 North Campbell Ave, Tucson
Valley of the Moon4.2km2544 East Allen Road, Tucson
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures5.0km4455 E Camp Lowell Rd, Tucson
Near the hotel
La Paloma Golf Course610 m3800 East Sunrise Drive, Tucson
The Grill at Hacienda del Sol
63% likes this, based on 291 reviews
Food: American, Southwestern, Continental
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 39460 m5501 N Hacienda Del Sol Rd
Azul Restaurant and Lounge
75% likes this, based on 176 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 37610 m3800 East Sunrise Drive
63% likes this, based on 112 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50890 m3770 East Sunrise Drive
51% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Food: American1.4kmCasino del Sol
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.