This beautiful boutique hotel fuses Victorian and Old West décor. The atmosphere is tranquil and the setting is outstanding. The courtyard is ideal for parties. The rooms are attractive, yet small, and they have great toiletries. The restaurant serves absolutely delicious food along with amazing wine choices. The sunsets are breathtaking here.
- In room wireless internet with no problem - Tv remote didn't work - On-site fitness center - Lovely room with nice furnishings
- Bathroom was clean and large - Really slow service - Bar was lovely
- Bed was very comfortable - No wireless internet - There is a heated pool and separate hot tub
- Rooms with the patios and fireplaces are so nice - Breakfasts were amazing - Plenty of parking space
- Location is convenient to everything - Staff is exceptional - Room smelled musty
Free Wi-Fi in rooms
Outdoor swimming pool
Spa and relaxation
Spa & wellness center
Hacienda Del Sol Ranch Resort is a 3-star hotel offering individual accommodation not far from Valley of the Moon, Michael Higgins American Indian Art and The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures.
This venue is 10km away from the center of Tucson.
25km to Tucson International airport.
Non-smoking rooms feature a writing desk, a minibar, LCD TV, a mini-refrigerator and Wi-Fi. They are fitted with a bathtub, a hairdryer and a walk-in shower in the en-suite bathrooms.
Tea can be savored in the coffee bar.
For business guests Hacienda Del Sol Ranch Resort offers computers, internet access and a meeting room, while leisure travelers can enjoy a safe deposit box and free parking.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 30.
|City Center||Tucson - 6.1 mi|
|Airports||Tucson International Airport (TUS) - 13.4 mi|
|Restaurants||The Grill at Hacienda del Sol (cuisine: American, Southwestern, Continental) - 1600 ft, Azul Restaurant and Lounge (cuisine: American) - 2100 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Hacienda Del Sol Ranch Resort Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
St. Phillip's in the Hills2.4 mi4440 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson
Rillito River Park2.6 mi4200 North Campbell Ave, Tucson
Valley of the Moon2.6 mi2544 East Allen Road, Tucson
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures3.1 mi4455 E Camp Lowell Rd, Tucson
Franklin Museum3.6 mi1405 East Kleindale Road, Tucson
The Grill at Hacienda del Sol
63% likes this, based on 291 reviews
Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Continental
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 391600 ft5501 N Hacienda Del Sol Rd
Azul Restaurant and Lounge
75% likes this, based on 176 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 372100 ft3800 East Sunrise Drive
63% likes this, based on 112 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 503000 ft3770 East Sunrise Drive
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.