This beautiful boutique hotel fuses Victorian and Old West décor. The atmosphere is tranquil and the setting is outstanding. The courtyard is ideal for parties. The rooms are attractive, yet small, and they have great toiletries. The restaurant serves absolutely delicious food along with amazing wine choices. The sunsets are breathtaking here.
- In room wireless internet with no problem - Tv remote didn't work - On-site fitness center - Lovely room with nice furnishings
- Bathroom was clean and large - Really slow service - Bar was lovely
- Bed was very comfortable - No wireless internet - There is a heated pool and separate hot tub
- Rooms with the patios and fireplaces are so nice - Breakfasts were amazing - Plenty of parking space
- Location is convenient to everything - Staff is exceptional - Room smelled musty
Located in a resort area of Tucson, Hacienda Del Sol Preferred is a 3-star designer property that offers a library, an outdoor swimming pool. Founded in 1929, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
The hotel is located in the colonial district of Tucson, in the proximity of The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, Chapel of San Pedro and Valley of the Moon. A 10-minute walk will take you to La Paloma Golf Course.
20 minutes by car from Davis Monthan AFB airport.
There are rooms with spectacular views of the mountain.
Hacienda Del Sol Preferred boasts internet access, computers and a business center as well as room service, wedding services.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 30.
|City Center||Tucson - 6.1 mi|
|Airports||Tucson International Airport (TUS) - 13.4 mi|
|Restaurants||The Grill at Hacienda del Sol (Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Continental) - 1600 ft, Azul Restaurant and Lounge (Cuisine: American) - 2100 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Hacienda Del Sol Preferred Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Finger Rock Trail2.0 mi7180 North Alvernon Way (trailhead), Tucson
St. Phillip's in the Hills2.4 mi4440 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson
Rillito River Park2.6 mi4200 North Campbell Ave, Tucson
Valley of the Moon2.6 mi2544 East Allen Road, Tucson
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures3.1 mi4455 E Camp Lowell Rd, Tucson
The Grill at Hacienda del Sol
63% likes this, based on 291 reviews
Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Continental
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 391600 ft5501 N Hacienda Del Sol Rd
Azul Restaurant and Lounge
75% likes this, based on 176 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 372100 ft3800 East Sunrise Drive
63% likes this, based on 112 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 503000 ft3770 East Sunrise Drive
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.