- Great breakfast - Pool and grounds were nice - Very nice staff
- Great place to stay for business, shopping and fun - Rooms are like apartments - Full size refrigerators and fireplaces
- Full kitchen - Nice pool - Elegant gardens - Silent a/c
- Beautiful grounds - Free happy hour - Free large breakfast - Not very far from downtown
- Unit was clean - Staff were particularly welcoming - Nice alternative to corporate hotels and bb's
Habitat Suites is a 3-star hotel offering BBQ facilities, an outdoor swimming pool to its guests. This eco-friendly hotel was opened in 1999 and renovated in 2004.
There are 95 bright rooms that come with modern amenities such as cable TV, a patio and a balcony.
A hot hot buffet breakfast is served in a dining room.
The hotel Habitat Suites serves a american breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 96.
Situated in the heart of Austin with quick access to LBJ Presidential Library, Elisabet Ney Museum and Texas Military Forces Museum. Just 5km from the center of Austin known for Bass Concert Hall, Pinballz Arcade and Texas Memorial Museum.
10 minutes' walk to Highland Station train station.
- City Center - 4.7km
- Train Station: Highland Station - 500 m, Crestview Station - 1.4km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Austin
Starting from: US$210
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$136
Starting from: US$460
Starting from: US$274
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
Habitat Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum2.9km304 E 44th St, Austin
Pinballz Arcade4.8km8940 Research Blvd., Austin
LBJ Presidential Library5.1km2313 Red River St, Austin
Texas Memorial Museum5.0km2400 Trinity St., Austin
Bass Concert Hall5.1km2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
50% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Seafood, Indian, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 15270 m6700 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 452-9959
Shanghai Chinese & Dim Sum
80% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Food: Chinese, Dim Sum, Shanghai
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 27330 m6718 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 458-8088
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
76% likes this, based on 187 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 25530 m6319 N I Hwy 35
Phone: (512) 452-9363
75% likes this, based on 136 reviews
Food: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 41500 m6513 N I H 35
Phone: (512) 459-9214
81% likes this, based on 34 reviews630 m6619 Airport Blvd
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.