- Hotel was quiet - No airport transfer - No minibar - Will definitely return
- Hotel is spotlessly clean - Close to everything - Service was very good - Walls are paper thin
- Walking distance from grand bazaar - Bathroom was small - Free internet
- 15 minute walk to the blue mosque - Rooms were nice - Cheap price - Strongly recommended
- In the heart of sultanahmet - Rooms are small - Friendly staff - Breakfast was good
The comfortable 3-star Grand Mark Hotel offers modern guestrooms. With accents of Byzantine architecture, the hotel was built in 1989 and renovated in 2008.
The hotel offers 30 rooms. All of them feature central heating, satellite TV and a safe. They provide bathrooms with a bathroom phone and a hairdryer.
In the morning a buffet breakfast is served at the restaurant. The Hotel restaurant serves fresh seafood cuisine.
At the hotel Grand Mark guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
The hotel provides a safe deposit box and parking as well as concierge service, shuttle service and 24-hour reception.
Hotel modem internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 32.
Located in Taksim district, close to Aksaray subway station and such landmarks as Fatih Mosque and Complex, Istanbul Archaeology Museum and Whirling Dervish Ceremony in Fatih. Basilica Cistern, Hagia Sophia Museum / Church and Beyazit Mosque are located just 300m from the hotel.
It lies only 250m away from Kumkapı train station.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 am
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Istanbul
Starting from: US$119
Starting from: US$197
Starting from: US$130
Starting from: US$249
Starting from: US$87
Rooms and availability
One Single Bed or Double Bed
One Single Bed
Two Single Beds
Grand Mark Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Istanbul Archaeology Museum1.6kmOsman Hamdi Bey Yokusu, Istanbul
Turk Telekom Arena1.5kmAslantepe, Istanbul
Gulhane Park1.7kmAlemdar Mah. Alemdar Cad. Eminonu/Cagaloglu, Fatih, Istanbul
Zeyrek Mosque1.7kmZeyrek Mah. Ibadethane Sok. Fatih Merkez, Fatih, Istanbul
Near the hotel
Istanbul Photography Museum290 mSehsuvar Bey Mah. Kadirga Liman Cad. No:60, Istanbul
Orient House300 mTiyatro Caddesi 27, Istanbul
Constantine Column470 mYeniceriler Cad, Istanbul
Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)470 mYeniceriler Cad., Istanbul
Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmet Camii)870 mSultanahmet, Istanbul
Sultan Ahmet Cami600 mBinbir Direk Mah. Dizdariye Cesme Sok. No:43, Istanbul
Museum of Calligraphy600 mBayezit Meydani, Istanbul
76% likes this, based on 258 reviews
Food: Turkish100 mMuhsine Hatun Mah Samsa Ordekli Bakkal Sok. No:1/2
Phone: 212 517 84 47
86% likes this, based on 191 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 36100 mTelli Odalar Sokak. No 5
Phone: 212 516 4002
Olimpiyat 2 Minas Restaurant
64% likes this, based on 33 reviews70 mSamsa Sok, 7
Phone: 90 212-5172240
Food: Seafood, Turkish, Fish & Chips100 mKumkapi
Kumkapi Fener Fish Restaurant
74% likes this, based on 70 reviews
Food: Seafood120 mTelliodalar Sokak No. 5
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.