The rooms facing Elliott Bay are recommended here. The trendy rooms have amazing views and all the contemporary conveniences you could want, such as remote blinds and iPod docks. The bathrooms and tubs are huge, the staff is friendly and efficient. The location is highly praised, especially for shopping. There is a spa for guests to relax at.
- Clean, quiet room - Comfortable bed - Staff is extremely helpful - No pool
- Hotel was wonderful - Great location - Prices were extremely reasonable
- Front desk was very quick - Suite was classy - Housekeeping was prompt - Huge bathrooms are the highlight
- Views are great - Service is superior - Free continental breakfast - Valet parking was very expensive
- Staff are great - Rooms are a nice size and nicely furnished - Great bathrooms and shower gels, shampoo
Situated within a beach, the deluxe Grand Hyatt Seattle offers 425 non-smoking guestrooms with views of Olympic Mountains, Lake Union. Founded in 2001, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
Facing Pacific Science Center, Seattle King street station and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center the hotel is located in the center of Seattle. Within easy reach of Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Benaroya Hall and Seattle Theater Group- Paramount.
The Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop is situated only 300m from the hotel. Just 5 minutes from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
Some of the rooms offer breathtaking views of the bay. Guests can make use of granite bathrooms with a hairdryer, bathrobes and a walk-in shower available in all guestrooms.
Dining options include an extensive continental breakfast served every morning. The lobby restaurant serves fresh Japanese meals. The lounge bar stocks beverages to enjoy in a sophisticated atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Business facilities at Grand Hyatt Seattle include internet access, a business center.
The on-site SPA facilities include a steam room, a hot tub and a sauna. The fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 30. Number of rooms 349.
- City Center Seattle - 2700 ft
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 1.2 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 5.3 mi
- Train Station Auburn Station - 21.7 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Ruth's Chris Steak House (Food: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue) - 100 ft, Dragonfish Asian Cafe (Food: Asian) - 200 ft
- Parks: Seattle Theater Group- Paramount - 700 ft, Freeway Park - 1600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Grand Hyatt Seattle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Chihuly Garden and Glass5000 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Seattle Center5000 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center5000 ft440 5th Avenue North, Seattle
Seattle Children's Museum5000 ft305 Harrison St., Seattle
Olympic Sculpture Park5100 ft2901 Western Ave, Seattle
Near the hotel
Washington State Convention & Trade Center700 ft800 Convention Place, Seattle
Seattle Theater Group- Paramount700 ft911 Pine Street, Seattle
5th Avenue Theatre1400 ft1308 5th Avenue Seattle, Seattle
Benaroya Hall1500 ftSeattle, WA
Freeway Park1600 ftSeneca St, Seattle
Cinerama2000 ft2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Elliott Bay Waterfront2100 ftSeattle, WA
Ruth's Chris Steak House
76% likes this, based on 263 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 50 - USD 80100 ft727 Pine St
Dragonfish Asian Cafe
74% likes this, based on 238 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 34200 ft722 Pine St
The Cheesecake Factory
62% likes this, based on 444 reviews
Food: Dessert, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30400 ft700 Pike St
Von's Grand City Cafe
67% likes this, based on 165 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20200 ft619 Pine St.
80% likes this, based on 33 reviews200 ft1524 7th Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.