- Elegant rooms - Stand-up shower - Mini-bar sits inside the closet
- Minute from two metro stations - Dozens of cafes - Fragrant rooms
- Good free wifi - Unusually friendly staff - Nicely decorated rooms
- Patient employees - Exceptionally clean rooms - No dresser in the room
- Very comfortable bed - Down comforter duvet - Surprisingly good coffee
The small Hotel Gramont Opera was totally restored in 2009 and provides guests with excellent location in the very heart of Paris. It stands in a walking distance to the Opera Garnier, Printemps and Galeries Lafayette department stores.
There are 25 bedrooms with air-conditioning, sat TVs, safes, telephones and hairdryers. They are dressed in two color schemes and providing free stay for children under 5.
A buffet breakfast is served for a fee. There is also a pleasant bar with a wide range of snacks and beverages.
The hotel offers a meeting room for up to 16 persons with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Other facilities are concierge service, Internet terminal, tour and tickets reservations.
This boutique property refines the spirit of the past together with up-to-date service and will be a good choice both for business affairs or Paris explorations.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 25.
- City Center - 1.8km
- Airport: Orly - 16.6km, Charles De Gaulle - 21.8km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 800 m, Gare de l'Est - 1.6km
- Underground station: Quatre Septembre - 100 m, Richelieu Drouot - 200 m
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 13 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 26 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 1 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$192
Starting from: US$152
Starting from: US$322
Starting from: US$483
Starting from: US$1947
Rooms and availability
Hotel Gramont Opera Paris Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Moulin Rouge1.5km82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Vedettes du Pont Neuf1.5kmSquare du Vert Galant, Paris
Espace Vit'Halles1.5km48 rue Rambuteau, Paris
Pont-Neuf1.5kmIle de la Cite, Paris
Centre Pompidou1.6kmPlace Georges Pompidou, Paris
Near the hotel
Opera Comique/Salle Favart50 mpl Boieldieu, Paris
La Tete Dans Les Nuages220 m5 boulevard des Italiens, Paris
Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris420 m8 rue Scribe, Place de l'Opera, Paris
Musee du Louvre1.1km99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Comedie-Francaise (Theatre Francais)320 mPalais Royal, 2 rue de Richelieu, Paris
Grevin Museum400 m10 Boulevard Montmartre, Paris
74% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 4710 m24 rue de Gramont
Phone: +33 1 49 26 08 21
76% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Chinese30 m26 rue de Gramont
58% likes this, based on 247 reviews
Price Range: USD 43 - USD 55120 m32, rue Saint Marc
Phone: 01 42 96 65 04
Food: Steakhouse, French230 mRue de Vaugirard
Phone: 01 47 42 75 70
Les Noces de Jeannette
74% likes this, based on 118 reviews
Food: French, Bistro
Price Range: USD 44 - USD 67100 m14, rue Favart
Phone: 00 33 1 42 96 36 89
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.