- Service is excellent - Perfect price - No lift nor lobby - Recommend it
- Hotel is very central - Cafes and restaurants nearby - Breakfast was basic - No parking
- 10 mins from central station - Staff were friendly - Free wifi - Would stay again
- 5 mins from red light district - Room was clean - Bathroom very small - Comfortable bed
- Just off dam square - Tiny room - No breakfast included - Price too high
The 2-star Hotel De Gerstekorrel boasts perfect location not far from Van Gogh Museum, House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience and Toms Travel Tours. Founded in 1926, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
This property has 30 guestrooms including Quadruple Room, Triple Room and Standard Twin Room appointed with central heating, direct dial phone and TV. They feature private bathrooms with a shower, a toilet.
The hotel offers printers, internet access and computers and multilingual staff.
Guests can go in for football, golf at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 32.
Nestled in the center of Amsterdam and a 10-minute walk from Amsterdam Central train station. The hotel is 150m away from Red Light District, Dam Square and Anne Frank House .
Nieuwmarkt underground station is only 5 minutes away from the hotel. Fast access to Amsterdam-Schiphol airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 100 m
- Airport Amsterdam-Schiphol - 11.3km
- Train Station: Amsterdam Central Station - 700 m, Station Amsterdam Muiderpoort - 2.8km
- Underground station: Metro Weesperplein - 1.4km, Metro Wibautstraat - 2.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 10 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Amsterdam
Starting from: US$265
Starting from: US$118
Starting from: US$121
Starting from: US$215
Starting from: US$187
Rooms and availability
Four Single Beds
Double Or Twin Beds
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds or Double Bed
Three Single Beds
Hotel De Gerstekorrel Amsterdam Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Van Gogh Museum1.8kmPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
Kriterion1.5kmRoetersstraat 170, Amsterdam
Zuiderbad (indoor)1.6kmHobbemastraat 26, Amsterdam
Toms Travel Tours1.6kmDerde Hugo de Grootstraat 27, Amsterdam
Near the hotel
Red Light District200 mYou will know it! AmsterdamThe Netherlands
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam150 mDam Square 20, Amsterdam
Dam Square140 mDam Square (end of Damrak), Amsterdam
Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum130 mOudezijdsachterburgwal 148, Amsterdam
Anne Frank House (Anne Frankhuis)820 mPrinsengracht 267, Amsterdam
New Church170 mDam, Amsterdam
National Monument170 mDam, Amsterdam
75% likes this, based on 555 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, South American, Grill, Argentinean
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 8130 mDamstraat 5
Phone: +31 20 623 9632
73% likes this, based on 427 reviews
Food: European, Dutch
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 41100 mNes 41
Phone: 020 620 3316
Mas Y Mas
62% likes this, based on 110 reviews
Food: Argentinean10 mDamstraat 26/28
67% likes this, based on 124 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 15830 mDamstraat 5
Phone: +31 20 623-9632
65% likes this, based on 57 reviews10 mDamstraat 20
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.