- Service is excellent - Perfect price - No lift nor lobby - Recommend it
- Hotel is very central - Cafes and restaurants nearby - Breakfast was basic - No parking
- 10 mins from central station - Staff were friendly - Free wifi - Would stay again
- 5 mins from red light district - Room was clean - Bathroom very small - Comfortable bed
- Just off dam square - Tiny room - No breakfast included - Price too high
The functional 2-star Gerstekorrel offers quick access to Van Gogh Museum, House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience and Toms Travel Tours. Since 1926, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Amsterdam.
The hotel offers 30 rooms featuring central heating, direct dial phone and TV as well as own bathrooms with a shower, a toilet.
The hotel Gerstekorrel serves a buffet breakfast for free.
A garage, an elevator and a lift as well as printers, internet access and computers are available on-site.
Guests can go in for football, golf at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 32.
Perfect location in Amsterdam close to Nieuwmarkt underground station. The hotel is 150m away from Red Light District, Dam Square and Anne Frank House .
10 minutes' walk to Amsterdam Central train station. Fast access to Amsterdam-Schiphol airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 200 m
- Airport: Amsterdam-Schiphol - 11.4km, Soesterberg - 37.7km
- Train Station: Amsterdam Central Station - 800 m, Station Amsterdam Muiderpoort - 2.9km
- Underground station: Metro Weesperplein - 1.5km, Metro Wibautstraat - 2.3km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 10 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Four Single Beds
Three Single Beds
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Van Gogh Museum1.8kmPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
Kriterion1.5kmRoetersstraat 170, Amsterdam
Zuiderbad (indoor)1.6kmHobbemastraat 26, Amsterdam
Toms Travel Tours1.6kmDerde Hugo de Grootstraat 27, Amsterdam
Near the hotel
Red Light District200 mYou will know it! AmsterdamThe Netherlands
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam150 mDam Square 20, Amsterdam
Dam Square140 mDam Square (end of Damrak), Amsterdam
Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum130 mOudezijdsachterburgwal 148, Amsterdam
Anne Frank House (Anne Frankhuis)820 mPrinsengracht 267, Amsterdam
New Church170 mDam, Amsterdam
National Monument170 mDam, Amsterdam
75% likes this, based on 555 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, South American, Grill, Argentinean
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 8130 mDamstraat 5
Phone: +31 20 623 9632
73% likes this, based on 427 reviews
Food: European, Dutch
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 41100 mNes 41
Phone: 020 620 3316
Mas Y Mas
62% likes this, based on 110 reviews
Food: Argentinean10 mDamstraat 26/28
67% likes this, based on 124 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 15830 mDamstraat 5
Phone: +31 20 623-9632
65% likes this, based on 57 reviews10 mDamstraat 20
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014DutchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedAmsterdam
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Netherlands