- Service is excellent - Perfect price - No lift nor lobby - Recommend it
- Hotel is very central - Cafes and restaurants nearby - Breakfast was basic - No parking
- 10 mins from central station - Staff were friendly - Free wifi - Would stay again
- 5 mins from red light district - Room was clean - Bathroom very small - Comfortable bed
- Just off dam square - Tiny room - No breakfast included - Price too high
The functional 2-star Gerstekorrel offers quick access to Van Gogh Museum, House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience and Toms Travel Tours. Since 1926, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Amsterdam.
Perfect location in Amsterdam close to Nieuwmarkt underground station. The hotel is 150m away from Red Light District, Dam Square and Anne Frank House .
10 minutes' walk to Amsterdam Central train station. Fast access to Amsterdam-Schiphol airport within 15km is provided.
The hotel offers 30 rooms featuring central heating, direct dial phone and a flat-screen TV as well as own bathrooms with a shower, a toilet.
The hotel Gerstekorrel serves a buffet breakfast for free.
An elevator, a garage and parking as well as printers, internet access and computers are available on-site.
Guests can go in for football, golf at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 32.
- City center Amsterdam - 700 ft
- Airports: Amsterdam-Schiphol (AMS) - 7.1 mi, Rotterdam Zestienhoven (RTM) - 34.7 mi
- Train stations: Amsterdam Central Station - 2700 ft, Station Amsterdam Muiderpoort - 1.8 mi
- Underground stations: Metro Weesperplein - 5000 ft, Metro Wibautstraat - 1.4 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: CAU (Cuisine: Steakhouse, South American, Grill) - 100 ft, Van Kerkwijk (Cuisine: European, Dutch) - 400 ft
- Parks Rembrandtplein - 2000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Van Gogh Museum1.1 miPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
Vondelpark5200 ftStadhouderskade, Amsterdam
Kriterion5000 ftRoetersstraat 170, Amsterdam
Zuiderbad (indoor)1.0 miHobbemastraat 26, Amsterdam
Diamant Museum Amsterdam1.0 miPaulus Potterstraat 8, Amsterdam
Near the hotel
Red Light District700 ftYou will know it! AmsterdamThe Netherlands
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam500 ftDam Square 20, Amsterdam
Dam Square500 ftDam Square (end of Damrak), Amsterdam
Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum500 ftOudezijdsachterburgwal 148, Amsterdam
New Church600 ftDam, Amsterdam
National Monument600 ftDam, Amsterdam
Cannabis College600 ftOudezijds Achterburgwal 124, Amsterdam
75% likes this, based on 555 reviews
Cuisine: Steakhouse, South American, Grill, Argentinean
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 81100 ftDamstraat 5
Phone: +31 20 623 9632
73% likes this, based on 427 reviews
Cuisine: European, Dutch
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 41400 ftNes 41
Phone: 020 620 3316
Mas Y Mas
62% likes this, based on 110 reviews
Cuisine: Argentinean100 ftDamstraat 26/28
67% likes this, based on 124 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 158100 ftDamstraat 5
Phone: +31 20 623-9632
65% likes this, based on 57 reviews100 ftDamstraat 20
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014DutchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedAmsterdam
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Netherlands