- Clean rooms - No parking lot - Wi-fi is only available in the lobby
- Good restaurants in the local area - Breakfast was great - No bar,gym - Elevator was slow
- Bathroom was really clean - Breakfast was also nice - Great value - Will definitely go back
- 15 mins walk from the spainish steps - Staff were extremely helpful - Plenty of hot water
- Location was brilliant - Close to all main attractions - Room was lovely - Very nice stay
The 4-star Gambrinus hotel is situated closely to the Porta Pia, Piazza di Spagna, Trinit a dei Monti Staircase, the Trevi Fountain and Villa Borghese. Its location allows getting really quickly to the marvelous places of Rome.
The property offers 57 beautifully decorated and furnished rooms. Each of them is equipped with the most needed amenities, provided for utmost comfort.
Furthermore, the hotel offers to spend some time in its bar serving delicious snacks and refreshing drinks.
Due to its locations in sheltered area of Rome, the Gambrinus hotel is an ideal place for those who like tranquility and quietness.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 57.
- City center Rome - 2700 ft
- Airports: Ciampino (CIA) - 9.1 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 14.6 mi
- Train stations: Roma Termini - 3000 ft, Roma Tiburtina - 1.7 mi
- Underground stations: Castro Pretorio - 2300 ft, Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera - 3000 ft
- Restaurants: Chinappi Restaurant (Cuisine: Italian, Chowder) - 100 ft, Al Forno della Soffitta (Cuisine: Pizza) - 100 ft
- Parks Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 3600 ft
- Beaches: Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 3100 ft, Bagni Belvedere - 1.3 mi
At the hotel Gambrinus guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)5200 ftPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Colosseum1.4 miPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Pantheon1.3 miPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Via Margutta5000 ftCentro Storico, Rome
Teatro Eliseo5000 ftVia Nazionale, 183, Rome
Near the hotel
Via XX Settembre900 ftRomeItaly
Breccia di Porta Pia900 ftCorso d'Italia, Rome
Basilica di Santa Teresa1300 ftVia Santa Teresa, 2, Anzio
Aurelian Wall1400 ftRomeItaly
MACRO - Museo d'Arte Contemporanea1600 ftVia Nizza, Rome
Galleria Borghese2400 ftPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Rome
Ecstasy of Saint Teresa1900 ftChiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria, Rome
75% likes this, based on 548 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Chowder
Price Range: USD 43 - USD 110100 ftVia Augusto Valenziani 19
Phone: +39 06 48 19 005
Al Forno della Soffitta
65% likes this, based on 299 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza100 ft62/64 Via Piave
Ristorante Greco Ippokrates
76% likes this, based on 373 reviews
Cuisine: Greek300 ftVia Piave, 30
Phone: 066 4824179
75% likes this, based on 133 reviews300 ftVia Augusto Valenziani, 14
Il Rifugio Del Buttero400 ftVia Calabria, 27
Phone: 06 42016148
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Italy