- Breakfast is served on the terrace - Wifi signal is hopeless - Price quality was good
- Short walk to the colloseum - Nice bathrooms - A/c not working - Service was good
- Hotel was fantastic - Next to the maria maggiore - Breakfast was adequate - Small bar
- Rooms are quite large - Garden terrace is excellent - Definitely recommend this hotel
- Good location - Very near to termini metro - Very friendly staff - Room was very good
Hotel Galia is located in the historical center of Rome. It will take you only 5 minuites to walk to Rome Opera Hpuse and 15 minutes to walk to Roman Forum and Coliseum. The other attractions can be reached either on foot like Piazza Vittorio, San Giovanni church or by transport that is easily accessible here.
This 4 star hotel was built in the 19th century. It is set in a historical building and was completely renovated with all required comforts.
There are 31 rooms over 5 floors. They are air-conditioned, sound-proof and equipped with private bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, WIFI internet access, minibar, safe and direct-dial phone. The hotel’s amenities include 24-hour reception, private garage parking, breakfast room, bar, restaurant, panoramic terrace and a library.
Staying here you select perfect location, nice service, historical but modernly furnished building. Your stay here will be unforgettable and surely pleasant.
Number of rooms 33.
- City Center Rome - 2300 ft
- Airport: Ciampino (CIA) - 8.5 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 14.1 mi
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 2000 ft, Roma Ostiense - 1.9 mi
- Underground station: Cavour - 1700 ft, Termini - 2000 ft
- Restaurants: Big Ben's (Food: Coffee Shop) - 100 ft, Ristorante Tema (Food: Italian) - 800 ft
- Parks: Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 1200 ft, Parco di Colle Oppio - 1600 ft
- Beaches Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 1900 ft
At the hotel Gallia guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 1 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Pantheon1.0 miPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Trinita dei Monti5000 ftPiazza Trinita dei Monti, Rome
Keats-Shelley House5100 ft26 Piazza di Spagna, Rome
Porta Maggiore5100 ftPiazza di Porta Maggiore, Rome
Basilica di San Nicola in Carcere5100 ftVia del Teatro Marcello 46, Rome
Near the hotel
Colosseum3000 ftPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore500 ftPiazza di Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome
Church of Santa Maria Maggiore500 ftLargo Santa Maria Maggiore, Amalfi
Santa Pudenziana500 ftVia Urbana 160, Rome
Santa Prassede700 ftVia di Santa Prassede 9/a, Rome
San Martino ai Monti800 ftvia del Monte Oppio 28, Rome
Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre1200 ftItaly
Food: Coffee Shop100 ftbig bens near Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza di S. Maria Maggiore, 42, 00100 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy
82% likes this, based on 853 reviews
Food: Italian800 ftVia Panisperna 96/98
Phone: 06 486484
Le Cappellette di San Luigi
51% likes this, based on 20 reviews
Food: Italian200 ftVia Paolina, 31
Phone: (+39) 06 485437
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 29200 ftvia Paolina 6
La Mela D'Oro
72% likes this, based on 162 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 34300 ftVia Santa Maria Maggiore, 157
Phone: 06 4871405
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy