- Breakfast is served on the terrace - Wifi signal is hopeless - Price quality was good
- Short walk to the colloseum - Nice bathrooms - A/c not working - Service was good
- Hotel was fantastic - Next to the maria maggiore - Breakfast was adequate - Small bar
- Rooms are quite large - Garden terrace is excellent - Definitely recommend this hotel
- Good location - Very near to termini metro - Very friendly staff - Room was very good
Hotel Galia is located in the historical center of Rome. It will take you only 5 minuites to walk to Rome Opera Hpuse and 15 minutes to walk to Roman Forum and Coliseum. The other attractions can be reached either on foot like Piazza Vittorio, San Giovanni church or by transport that is easily accessible here.
This 4 star hotel was built in the 19th century. It is set in a historical building and was completely renovated with all required comforts.
There are 31 rooms over 5 floors. They are air-conditioned, sound-proof and equipped with private bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, WIFI internet access, minibar, safe and direct-dial phone. The hotel’s amenities include 24-hour reception, private garage parking, breakfast room, bar, restaurant, panoramic terrace and a library.
Staying here you select perfect location, nice service, historical but modernly furnished building. Your stay here will be unforgettable and surely pleasant.
Number of rooms 33.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 13.6km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 23.5km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 600 m, Roma Ostiense - 3.0km
- Underground station: Cavour - 500 m, Termini - 600 m
At the hotel Gallia guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 1 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Double Bed or Queen Size Bed or Triple
Two Single Beds
Double Bed or Two Single Beds
Double Or Twin Beds or Twin Beds or Two Single Beds
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Pantheon1.7kmPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Hadrian's Temple1.5kmPiazza di Pietra, 1, Rome
Trinita dei Monti1.5kmPiazza Trinita dei Monti, Rome
Keats-Shelley House1.5km26 Piazza di Spagna, Rome
Aurea Roma - Day Tours1.5kmVia dei Valeri 8, Rome
Near the hotel
Colosseum910 mPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore150 mPiazza di Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome
Church of Santa Maria Maggiore130 mLargo Santa Maria Maggiore, Amalfi
Santa Pudenziana140 mVia Urbana 160, Rome
Santa Prassede200 mVia di Santa Prassede 9/a, Rome
San Martino ai Monti220 mvia del Monte Oppio 28, Rome
Rome by Golf Cart - Private Day Tours310 mVia Carlo Cattaneo 7, Rome
Food: Coffee Shop30 mbig bens near Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza di S. Maria Maggiore, 42, 00100 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy
Al chiostro delle cappellette di San Luigi
72% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Italian40 mVia Paolina, 31
Le Cappellette di San Luigi
51% likes this, based on 20 reviews
Food: Italian50 mVia Paolina, 31
Phone: (+39) 06 485437
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 2950 mvia Paolina 6
82% likes this, based on 840 reviews
Food: Italian230 mVia Panisperna 96/98
Phone: 06 486484
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy