A posh hotel located in an old Novotel building with a stunning indoor waterfall and stylish modern art- décor in the lobby. The rooms are beautiful and offer views of both the river and the city, the staff are delightfully helpful and internet discounts are on offer.
- Helpful staff - Excellent rooms - Centrally located
- Poor internet service - Good bar - Excellent service
- Room was well appointed - Nice view on the swimmingpool - Breakfast was good
- Excellent value - Limited tv channels - Well decorated
- Complimentary shuttle - Flat screen tv - Good swimming pool
The Furama River Front accommodation is more than capable of offering true Singapore comfort, hospitality for those staying in Singapore and even sophisticated refined atmosphere.
From the Furama River Front hotel you will have no problems finding any tourist sites of Singapore, be it a historical architectural marvel, a business center or a shopping district.
Be at ease while staying in one of the Furama River Front venue`s well managed rooms.
Note that the facilities of Furama River Front are modern and offer you high comforts while being easy accessible. They feature lobby bar, spa furama, an outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, resort like pool terrace with sundeck and a tennis court and for health conscious guests the modern fully equipped fitness centre is the ideal place for a nice workout.
Have no doubts that the services of Furama River Front are of top class and will not leave any guest disappointed.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 605.
- City center Singapore - 1.0 mi
- Airports: Changi (SIN) - 11.7 mi, Hang Nadim (BTH) - 22.7 mi
- Train stations Tanjong Pagar KTM Railway Station - 1.1 mi
- Underground stations: Outram Park MRT Station - 2700 ft, Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station - 1.1 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant (Cuisine: Indonesian) - 200 ft, The Square @ Furama (Cuisine: International) - 200 ft
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs SGD 25 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Furama Riverfront Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Boat Quay5100 ftBoat Quay, Singapore
Thian Hock Kheng Temple5000 ft158 Telok Ayer St, Singapore
Orchard Road1.0 miSingaporeSingapore
Telok Ayer Street5100 ftSingaporeSingapore
Singapore Philatelic Museum5200 ft23B Coleman Street, Singapore
Near the hotel
Gold Class Experience2200 ftGreat World City 1 Kim Seng Promenade #03-39/40, Singapore
Singapore River2600 ftBoat, Clarke, Robertson Quays, Singapore
Chinatown3000 ftCrot, Singapore
Sago Street (Street Of The Dead)3300 ftChinatown, Singapore
Tiong Bahru Estate3400 ftTiong Bahru Road, Singapore
Chinatown Heritage Centre3500 ft48 Pagoda St., Singapore
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum3900 ft288, South Bridge Road, Singapore
Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant
53% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 12200 ft405 Havelock Road Furama Riverfront
The Square @ Furama
76% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 11200 ft405 Havelock Road
Phone: 6333 8898
Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
64% likes this, based on 98 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 26700 ft401 Havelock Rd
Tien Court Restaurant
54% likes this, based on 18 reviews500 ft403 Havelock Road
Phone: +65 6733 0011
Melting Pot Cafe at Holiday Inn
Cuisine: International, Café, Singaporean700 ft317 Outram Road
Phone: 6731 7172
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SingaporeHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedSingapore
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Singapore