- Rooms are old but have good character - Free parking - Light free breakfast - Pool was a little bit dirty
- Breakfast was brought to our room - Excellent service - Carpet and walls were filthy - A good size closet
- Location is great - Three blocks east of jackson square - Room was adequate - Staff is wonderful
- A few blocks from burbon st.- Noise is not bad - Room was a little small - Shower was tiny - Beautiful courtyard and pool
- A couple of blocks from the market and cafe du monde - Room was clean and comfy - Free parking
The unique Chateau Hotel is a 2-star hotel in New Orleans offering an outdoor swimming pool, a courtyard and a patio. The hotel opened in 1963 and since then remains an example of European architecture in New Orleans.
The hotel offers 48 elegant rooms with such room amenities as satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
At the hotel French Quarter Chateau Lemoyne guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Number of rooms 48.
Ideal location within close proximity to The National WWII Museum, The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio and Louisiana Children's Museum. Just 10 minutes from the center of New Orleans.
- City Center - 1.0km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 1 pm
until 1 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in New Orleans
Starting from: US$161
Starting from: US$170
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$216
Starting from: US$136
French Quarter Chateau Lemoyne Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio1.7km727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Old St. Patrick's Church1.7km724 Camp St., New Orleans
The National WWII Museum2.1km945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Julia Row1.8kmJulia Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum1.8km420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
French Quarter130 mCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Jackson Square250 m615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans
Madame John's Legacy120 m632 Dumaine St, New Orleans
Old Ursuline Convent130 m1112 Chartres St, New Orleans
Beauregard-Keyes House150 m1113 Chartres St, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum210 m724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
Lalaurie Mansion230 m1140 Royal St, New Orleans
Cafe Du Monde
60% likes this, based on 4019 reviews
Food: American, French, Bakery, Café
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22130 m800 Decatur St
Phone: (504) 581-2914
84% likes this, based on 683 reviews
Food: Italian, French
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 3120 m539 Saint Philip St
59% likes this, based on 35 reviews30 m625 Saint Philip St.
Phone: (504) 598-9002
75% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: American40 m625 Saint Phillip St.
69% likes this, based on 407 reviews
Food: French, Cajun & Creole, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 5170 m1032 Chartres St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.