- Location isn't that great - Would certainly choose to stay there again
- Rates were reasonable - Staffs were friendly - Massage chairs
- Well designed - Bed is extremely good - Coffee was so so
The business Fraser Residence Cbd East Beijing is a decent example of a 5-star hotel in Beijing. Since 2007, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Beijing.
Many Beijing sights, including The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum, Turret of The Palace Museum and The Nine Dragon Screen of The Palace Museum are 20 minutes away from the hotel. The hotel is 150m away from Nanluoguxiang, Former Residence of Rong Wan and Beijing Ancestral Hall of Prime Minister Wen.
Nanyuan airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
All 225 spacious guestrooms feature a kitchen, air conditioning and a safe.
Exclusive drinks are offered in the lounge bar.
Guests of Fraser Residence Cbd East Beijing are welcome to make use of secretarial services, a business center and conference facilities.
The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, fitness classes.
Number of floors 23. Number of rooms 228.
- City Center Beijing - 2.1 mi
- Airport: Nanyuan Airport (NAY) - 10.6 mi, Beijing Capital Int. (PEK) - 14.5 mi
- Train Station: Beijing South Stattion - 4.5 mi, Beijing West Railway Station - 5.3 mi
- Underground station: Dongsishitiao - 1.9 mi, Chaoyangmen - 1.9 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Noodle Hate Noodle (Nanluoguxiang) (Food: Noodle Shop) - 600 ft, Taste Restaurant (Food: Chinese, Bar) - 800 ft
- Parks Shicha Lake Park - 2200 ft
- Ski areas Nanshan Ski Village - 2.8 mi
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Fraser Residence Cbd East Beijing Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum1.0 miInside The Palace of Museum, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Beijing Fengtai Nunnery5000 ftNo.26 Nanyan, Houhai, Xicheng District, Beijing
Beijing Cultural Heritage Protection Center5000 ftRoom 309, Building E, No.46, Fangjia Hutong, Andingmennei Dajie, Beijing
The Nine Dragon Screen of The Palace Museum1.0 miInside The Palace of Museum, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Dongsi Hutong5100 ftEast of Dongsi Beidajie, Beijing
Near the hotel
Beijing Senggelinqin Ancestral Hall500 ftNo.47 Di'anmen East Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
The Palace Museum4500 ftNo.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Hutongs1700 ftNanluoguo Xiang, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Beijing Ancestral Hall of Prime Minister Wen1300 ftNo.63 Fuxue Alley, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Former Residence of Rong Wan1300 ftNo.35 Mao'er Lane, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Zhidong Hhang's Former Residence1800 ftBeimixie Streat Road, Xicheng District, Beijing
Beijing King Wenchang's Ancestral House1800 ftNo.21 Mao'er Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Noodle Hate Noodle (Nanluoguxiang)
77% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Noodle Shop600 ftNo.89 Di'anmen East Main Street, Xicheng District
67% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Chinese, Bar800 ftZamo Building,106 Nanluogu Xaing, Dongcheng District
85% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop1000 ft1 Fuxiang Hutong
Zhang Na Mung Bean Cake
53% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Fast Food1100 ftDiAnMen East Avenue 145
Passby Bar (Guoke)
66% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 221100 ft108 Nanluoguoxiang
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.