- Location isn't that great - Would certainly choose to stay there again
- Rates were reasonable - Staffs were friendly - Massage chairs
- Well designed - Bed is extremely good - Coffee was so so
The business Fraser Residence Cbd East Beijing is a decent example of a 4-star hotel in Beijing. Since 2007, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Beijing.
There are 225 spacious rooms that come with modern amenities such as a kitchen, air conditioning and a safe.
Exclusive drinks are offered in the lounge bar.
Guests of Fraser Residence Cbd East Beijing are welcome to make use of secretarial services, a business center and conference facilities.
The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, fitness classes.
Number of floors 23. Number of rooms 228.
Many Beijing sights, including The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum, Turret of The Palace Museum and The Nine Dragon Screen of The Palace Museum are 20 minutes away from the hotel. A 5-minute walk will take you to Nanluoguxiang, Former Residence of Rong Wan and Beijing Ancestral Hall of Prime Minister Wen.
- City Center - 3.3km
- Airport: Nanyuan Airport - 12.9km, Beijing Capital Int. - 22.7km
- Train Station: Beijing South Stattion - 7.2km, Beijing West Railway Station - 8.5km
- Underground station: Dongsishitiao - 3.0km, Chaoyangmen - 3.1km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Rooms and availability
Fraser Residence Cbd East Beijing Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum1.6kmInside The Palace of Museum, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Beijing Fengtai Nunnery1.5kmNo.26 Nanyan, Houhai, Xicheng District, Beijing
Beijing Cultural Heritage Protection Center1.5kmRoom 309, Building E, No.46, Fangjia Hutong, Andingmennei Dajie, Beijing
The Nine Dragon Screen of The Palace Museum1.6kmInside The Palace of Museum, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Dongsi Hutong1.6kmEast of Dongsi Beidajie, Beijing
Near the hotel
Beijing Senggelinqin Ancestral Hall150 mNo.47 Di'anmen East Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
The Palace Museum1.4kmNo.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Hutongs510 mNanluoguo Xiang, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Beijing Ancestral Hall of Prime Minister Wen370 mNo.63 Fuxue Alley, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Former Residence of Rong Wan380 mNo.35 Mao'er Lane, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Zhidong Hhang's Former Residence520 mBeimixie Streat Road, Xicheng District, Beijing
Beijing King Wenchang's Ancestral House520 mNo.21 Mao'er Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing
67% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: Chinese, Bar240 mZamo Building,106 Nanluogu Xaing, Dongcheng District
87% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop300 m1 Fuxiang Hutong
Passby Bar (Guoke)
65% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 21330 m108 Nanluoguoxiang
Drum and Gong (Luogu) fusion restaurant
77% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 10360 mNan luogu xiang
Road beef rib pot alone (store)
69% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Chinese Hotpot350 mDiAnMenNei DaJie HuangHua Men Jie 41Hao
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.