- Clean rooms - Jacuzzi bath - Full health club - Great food - Internet coverage is hit and miss
- 15 minute walk to the train station - Room service is limited - Reasonable prices
- Swimming pool - Sauna - Steam room complex - Great breakfast - Bed was very comfortable
- Slightly to the north of the city - Massive rooms - Fancy bathroom - Great gym
- Decent business stay hotel - Comfortable room - Excellent value - Certainly stay again
The 4-star Suites Foxa M-30 hotel is situated in northern Madrid with excellent transport connections to the city center. The Chamartin station, IFEMA’s fairgrounds and Juan Carlos I Fair Park are located nearby. Besides it is set close to both historical attractions like Prado Museum, Reina Sofia Gallery and Thyssen Bornemisza Museum and a business area.
This modern ecological 11-storey building built in 2000 feature the most valuable furniture brought from the five continents.
All 120 suites are equipped with all contemporary amenities, including air-conditioning, central heating and completely furnished en suite bathrooms, hairdryer, living rooms, Wi-Fi internet, interactive satellite TV, minibar, work desk, safe and iron.
Other facilities include meeting rooms, TV lounge, garage, indoor and outdoor heated pool, bar, restaurant, solarium, sport club, sauna, spa, Jacuzzi, shops and facilities for disabled people.
Feel the special touch and perfect service of our professional staff.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 75.
- City Center - 6.6km
- Airport: Barajas - 9.1km, Torrejon Afb - 20.0km
- Train Station: Estacion de Chamartin - 1.1km, Chamartin Station - 1.1km
- Underground station: Duque de Pastrana - 1.1km, Pio XII - 1.3km
- Bus stop - 14.5km
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 16.20 per person per night.
from 12 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 17.28 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Single Beds
Foxa M30 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Monumento a Alfonso XII1.7kmCalle Nicaragua, Madrid
Plaza de Castilla1.8kmPlaza de Castilla, Madrid
Puerta de Europa - Torres Kio1.8kmPlaza de Castilla, Madrid
Bernabeu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabeu)2.8kmAvenida de Concha Espina, 1, Madrid
Paseo de la Castellana3.0km28046 MadridSpain
La Lanzada Cocina Gallega
75% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Spanish530 mCalle de Arturo Soria, 2
66% likes this, based on 31 reviews540 mCalle Caleruega, 19
Phone: +34 917670513
Chino Fu Li Tu
75% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Food: Chinese550 mCalle Caleruega, 7
Phone: +34 913839955
76% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 157690 mArturo Soria, 321
Food: Pizza720 mCardenal Marcelo Spinola, 8.
Phone: 91 766 05 50
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedMadrid
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Spain