This hotel is within walking distance to the Seattle Art Museum and Pike Place Market. It has great views of Elliott Bay and Puget Sound, and a rooftop with a fireplace. There's also a rooftop pool that has a lighted bottom portraying the night sky. Rooms have iPod docks, wireless internet, and plasma TVs. Guests can eat at the Pacific Northwest restaurant that has floor-to-ceiling windows. Guests can get pampered at the 6,000-square foot spa with treatment area overlooking the Sound.
- Large rooms - Heated bathroom floors - Courtious staff - Parking is $40/day
- Wireless high-speed internet access - Full service pool - Nice bathroom with tub - Tv in the bathroom mirror
- Pool area is very nice - Across the street from the sam - Short walk to pike place and the ferries
- Rooms are comfortable and well designed - Shower was roomy with good pressure - Excellent quality of food
- Customer service is amazing - Short cab to the needle and stadium - Valet parking only
The business 5-star Four Seasons Hotel Seattle offers air-conditioned accommodation in a market area of Seattle. Since 2009, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of Seattle.
Set in cultural Seattle, minutes away from EMP Museum, Chihuly Garden and Glass and Pacific Science Center. Seattle Great Wheel, Elliott Bay Waterfront and Seattle Aquarium are located just 100m from the hotel.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. Fast access to Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport within 5km is provided.
This property has 145 guestrooms including Four Room Double Room, One-Room Double Room and Three Room Room appointed with a minibar, ipod docking station.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests of Four Seasons Hotel Seattle are welcome to make use of a conference room, internet access and a business center.
For children child care, babysitting are available.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 39 per day.
Number of rooms 147.
- City center Seattle - 2000 ft
- Airports: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 1.6 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 5.0 mi
- Train stations Auburn Station - 21.4 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Fonte Coffee and Wine Bar (Cuisine: American) - 100 ft, Japonessa Sushi (Cuisine: Sushi) - 200 ft
- Parks: Victor Steinbrueck Park - 1600 ft, Freeway Park - 2200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Space Needle1.0 mi400 Broad Street, Seattle
Washington State Ferries5000 ft2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass1.1 mi305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Myrtle Edwards Park5200 ft3130 Alaskan Way W, Seattle
Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience5300 ft719 South King Street, Seattle
Near the hotel
Seattle Art Museum300 ft100 University Street, Seattle
Elliott Bay Waterfront400 ftSeattle, WA
Seattle Symphony500 ft200 University Street, Seattle
Unexpected Productions500 ft1428 Post Alley, Seattle
Market Theatre500 ft1428 Post Alley, Seattle
Seattle Great Wheel700 ft1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Seattle Aquarium900 ft1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Fonte Coffee and Wine Bar
82% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Cuisine: American100 ft1321 1st Avenue
75% likes this, based on 180 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 43200 ft1400 1st Ave
75% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 31100 ft1321 1st Ave
75% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Cuisine: Vietnamese200 ft96 Union Street
Phone: (206) 344-8088
The Crab Pot Seafood Restaurant
76% likes this, based on 726 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 27700 ft1301 Alaskan Way
Phone: (206) 624-1890
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.